We believe in people being themselves, putting well being before work and acting with the utmost integrity at all times to exceed client expectations.
Our headquarters are in Oxfordshire in the UK. Located on a farm, our converted barn provides a great base for our team with amazing scenic views for lunchtime walks and it's conveniently within 5 minutes of a wonderful local pub!
Key features of working for ProfitAbility:
- Work where you want, when you want
- Customisable benefits package to suits your life, including profit share bonus, share options scheme, health plan and coaching/training budget
- Regular team lunches and social evenings
- Weekly All-Hands sessions to review wellbeing and check our values are being lived
- Bi-annual offsite to review, improve and plan individual and collective growth
While we are not actively recruiting for specific positions at the moment, we are always interested in hearing from people that share our love of game-based learning, particularly if you have skills within finance, marketing, sales or operations. If you like the sound of ProfitAbility, and our approach to work and learning, please share a copy of your CV and a cover letter explaining the type of position you would be interested in.
We asked employees of ProfitAbility Business Simulations how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at ProfitAbility Business Simulations
Gender diversity (male:female)