Not finding the perfect role on our careers page?
At Prisma, we're always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If you can't find the perfect role on our careers page, then you are at the right place.
We believe that everyone has something unique to offer. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, we welcome your interest in working with us. If you would like to work with us, write us a cover letter along with your resumé, telling us more about you, and why you would like to work at Prisma, and what you would like to do here.
We're looking forward to hearing more about you, and if we share your excitement, you will be hearing from us soon.
What is it like to work at Prisma?
You're likely to be a great fit for the team if you ...
- ... have an ownership mindset. As part of a small team, you'll have an outsize impact on decisions and the way things are executed.
- ... stay nimble. As a growing startup, the team and strategy evolves quickly. Be ready to re-calibrate often and stay flexible.
- ... be kind and collaborative. Come in ready to share your ideas and listen to feedback.
We are a remote-first organization with an office based in Berlin, Germany. Whether you would like to work remotely, or from the office in Berlin is up to you! We are open to discussing relocation assistance if you would like to join us in Berlin.
To ensure our team members maintain an effective working relationship, at present we are restricted to hiring remote employees from a timezone band ranging from GMT -8 to GMT +3.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team.
- Be part of a thriving startup funded by Silicon Valley's top tier investors.
- We provide a competitive base salary in line with industry standards for similar positions.
- As an early-stage startup we also provide competitive stock-option grants with a 10 year post-grant exercise window.
- 24 days paid vacation per year.
- 4 mental health days per year.
- Fully paid parental leave up to 20 weeks.
- Generous tech budget to make sure you have all the hardware that you need.
- Ergonomic chair subsidy.
- Access to your local co-working space if you prefer to work from an external location to your home.
- [US] Health, Dental, Vision + 401k Matching
What is the process like?
As this is posting is for general applications, we do not have a set interview process. Once we have spoken to you, we will decide on the appropriate process.
What do I do now?
Write us a cover letter explaining your interest in working with us, and what you would like to do if you were to work at Prisma. You can submit these using the link below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Prisma is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate diversity and do not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to creating a fair and inclusive workplace where all individuals have the opportunity to contribute their skills and talents. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Prisma provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Prisma is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Prisma