Hi. We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services. We solve the complexity of moving money and enable better decisions. Headquartered in Sydney with offices worldwide, we’re a customer-focused business that is all about inspiring customer confidence.
At OFX, you’ll have the opportunity to reach beyond your role and function across disciplines. Make use of your diverse skill set at a business that values your expertise and turn your potential into reality.
We are hiring a Trade Support Specialist for the UK & Europe region, who will be an integral part of the Corporate and Enterprise team. You will provide administrative support to our clients and OFX account managers to ensure payments are efficient and timely and that any queries are resolved as quickly as possible. You will collaborate with settlements, onboarding and compliance teams and be in direct contact with our clients, to ensure smooth operations. Other ad hoc client support duties will also be required to be carried out.
What you'll do:
- Resolve corporate client trade queries
- Ensure clients are kept informed of any payment issues
- Ensure efficient allocation of funds for client trades where necessary
- Key enterprise client support including monthly/ad hoc reporting
- Run and issue client mark-to-market reports
- Margin calls to clients that are close to or in breach of forward credit limits
- Manage client trade delinquency report – following up with clients for overdue settlement of trades
- KYC updates for active corporate clients
- Confirmation of online deals as and when required
- Manage and allocate emails in client inbox
- Phone/queue support if and when required
- Basic trouble shooting and resolving other issues for clients
What you'll bring:
- We believe a great attitude is more important than experience, so we're open to all levels of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Great organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast-learner, collaborative, and keen to contribute to the team success
What it's like working at OFX
We’re OFXers because we want to make a difference. We see challenges as opportunities and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves to get stuff done. We’re committed to making things easier for our clients, pushing boundaries and continuing to move with the times so that we can continue to inspire confidence every day and through every transaction.
We operate as one team, cross-functionally and globally to drive outcomes that deliver excellence for our customers. We're curious self-starters who love learning and sharing our knowledge with others. We embrace change and use our initiative and resilience to overcome challenges.
- Always keep learning. We offer LinkedIn learning programs, which all OFXers have access to. We offer a variety of other learning programs and host an annual Open Day to encourage cross functional and soft skill learning
- Giving back, we encourage OFXers to give back to causes and communities that are important to them. We celebrate this with an annual volunteer day, that OFXers can use together or individually
- We promote an environment of reward and recognition, OFXers are encouraged to celebrate their peers’ effort, technical expertise or support through a range of channels and awards
- Our Good Vibes employee-led committees organize events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Our team wants you to feel welcome!
- At OFX we take a hybrid approach to the way we work. Every individual is different! Instead of prescribing a 'set' amount of days in the office we apply a 'three way test' to flexible working. OFXers agree with their manager a schedule that suits the needs of the individual, our business and our clients. We've been Flexa verified so you can trust we are a truly flexible workplace, check out our page here for more details.
At OFX, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where we value, respect, and encourage our people to be their authentic selves. With an employee base as diverse as the clients we serve, we know that being an inclusive workplace is fundamental to our continued success.
We encourage you to apply if this role aligns with your career aspirations.
We asked employees of OFX UK & Europe how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at OFX UK & Europe
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Dublin, Germany (remote)