Head of Growth
£90k-£120k (depending on experience) plus equity package
We are looking for a Head of Growth to join our team in London. Remote applicants based in the UK are also welcome to apply, so long as you’re happy to travel to our London office once a month.
- You will be responsible for driving customer acquisition and revenue growth across our target sectors.
- You will sit in our Senior Leadership Team and report directly to our CEO.
- We are a very fast-growing Series A startup with investors including GV (formerly known as Google Ventures) and Demis Hassabis (founder of DeepMind).
- Salary of £90k-120k depending on experience, along with equity package.
- Flexible working hours & locations - so long as you can do our core hours of 11am-3pm GMT Mon-Fri, we’re happy.
- Central London office with private roof terrace - though working from home/elsewhere is fine too (we’d expect you to be in a couple of times for your onboarding, and then after that in London at least once a month).
- Enhanced benefits package including (for example) private medical insurance, unlimited holiday allowance, annual retreat, enhanced family and sick leave policies.
Head of Growth
We are creating a new category, and we’d like you to lead us in communicating and influencing our target market. The role takes the form of Head of Growth at nPlan.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies that drive revenue growth and customer acquisition across our target sectors. Content creation should be something that excites you.
This role is critical to our success and will sit on the Senior Leadership Team, reporting directly to the CEO.
Our purpose is to inspire the world to forecast correctly and empower it to tackle risk, powered by our deep learning technology and its unique ability to forecast the outcomes of construction projects. We’re on a mission to change how construction projects are planned, managed and executed, and in the process unlock a trillion dollars of new project value for the world through our data-driven forecasting.
We’re lucky to work on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the world, which gives us both an opportunity and a privilege to make a significant impact on the world around us, and what it will look like in the future, every day.
You’ll be joining a world class and well funded team, backed by top investors including GV (formerly known as Google Ventures) that all believe in the future we are creating. We’ve been on a tremendous growth trajectory for the last six years, and following our latest investment round we’ve got very ambitious growth plans for 2024 and beyond.
About the role:
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of growth at nPlan - from the strategies to use in our GTM to the tactics we employ to win hearts and minds.
- Identifying and implementing new growth initiatives across different channels, where you’ll have endless opportunities to run experiments, analyse results and apply learnings to the next experiment to drive performance improvements.
- Working closely with our team of Business Development Representatives to develop outbound campaigns and programs that help them team engage and book meetings with prospects.
- Developing account-specific messaging and content (ABM).
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- Demonstrable experience leading growth efforts for a B2B SaaS company (bonus for if you’ve worked with a product that defined a category).
- An experimentation mindset, driven by creativity and curiosity (and it’s our job to ensure you’ve got an environment to cater for this).
- Creativity to fuel growth. You won’t shy away from implementing change in any part of the business, as long as it is in service of the growth engine you own.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail, which you will be able to demonstrate by mentioning the word 'crane' in your application.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and not get afraid to get stuck in (and get your hands dirty).
We are working hard to create a workplace that is inclusive to everyone, no matter their background, or where they are in life. We believe that only a truly diverse place can create great products that serve a wide audience and improve the world.
We believe in equality of opportunities and that's why we make sure that these ideas are reflected in our values, and that we really apply these in all aspects of our company culture.
If you have a need for any adjustments during our interview process, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them.
What working at nPlan will be like:
- We are still a relatively small team so there is plenty of opportunity for a high degree of ownership over different areas of the product, and you will be directly exposed to all areas of the business.
- Your voice will always be heard. What you do or say counts, not who you are or where you're from.
- We have three core values that underlie everything we do: Learn from Everything, Be Radically Truthful, and Aim High, Run Fast. These enable us to create a collaborative, inclusive environment where we can move effectively and efficiently to implement the best solutions.
- We are a cross-disciplinary team, and come from all backgrounds and countries. We offer Visa sponsorship and contribute to relocation costs (role dependant).
- Fantastic benefits package for Health & Wellbeing, Learning & Development, family leave, weekly team meals and more.
- We are committed to addressing the diversity problem in the tech industry, and that starts with making sure we have a diverse team where everyone feels at home and can contribute as an equal.
- Having time to yourself and a private life is important. We offer a very flexible work environment and a generous holiday policy.
We asked employees of nPlan how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at nPlan
Gender diversity (male:female)