We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We’re creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to college and corporate training.
In June 2022, we announced our $220m Series D raise, making Multiverse a mission-driven unicorn. This funding will help us to accelerate our growth in the US, where we’re committed to tackling the toughest challenges facing those who seek jobs - and those who provide them.
In our first year in the US, we launched over 20 apprentice cohorts at some of the best companies in America, including the likes of Verizon, Visa, Cisco and Box. Globally, we work with over 500 clients and we’ve been recognized as one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe.
Join us on our journey to democratizing access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
We are looking for a Global Head of Talent Operations to join our growing Global TA team (UK and US). Partnering closely with the Global Head of Talent you’ll be responsible for owning and optimizing all areas of talent operations. You will apply your project management, analytical and data-centric mindset to; increase hiring efficiency, consistency to impact diversity hiring, deliver talent analytics and insights, own all system processes, and provide a world-class candidate experience. You will be building and leading the foundation of all things talent.
Specifically, you will:
Own all systems and tooling relating to talent acquisition - building off of existing foundations to improve hiring quality, velocity, and efficiency.
Use data to optimize key reports and metrics - provide meaningful insights to the business by building and communicating reports for all TA activity data.
Optimize workflows and processes for scale - you will always work to improve the current state, everything can always be improved
Partner with Finance and People teams to optimize budget and headcount management processes and reporting
Innovate our talent acquisition practices through a design thinking approach to systems implementation, improvements, training, and collaboration - taking into account all users and stakeholders
Human-Centered Design Thinking principles as you develop a candidate journey that is world-class and takes into account all “users”
Proven experience in talent and/or people operations, ideally in a fast-paced, scale-up environment
A data-driven mentality - you’ll be an expert in using data and analytics to deliver meaningful improvements and growth
Experience in managing multiple talent programs, operations, and initiatives at a time
Ability to design and implement clear processes with a solutions-oriented mindset
Passion for exploring new technologies and systems to optimize talent acquisition results
Strong communication skills - you’ll be expert at presenting and delivering reports to all areas of the business including the talent acquisition team, people team, and business leaders
Project Management experience or certification a strong plus
Design Thinking and Human-Centered Design experience, knowledge or certification a plus
Strong desire to continue to learn and improve your craft
The base salary range for this role is $140,000 - $175,000.
Multiverse currently offers the following benefits.
Access to no-cost and low-cost healthcare options for Multiversers and their dependents. Get care nationally through MetLife and Aetna’s provider networks.
Support as your family grows! Fertility resources through a Kindbody Membership during their beta trial with Justworks. Time off to tend to your growing family with 16 weeks of continuous, fully paid parental leave for primary caregivers.
Access to a 401(k) with a 4% match up capped at $5,000 per year
Company sponsored One Medical membership
Unlimited text based therapy with TalkSpace
Monthly wellness reimbursement
Multiverse currently offers the following time off types.
20 Days of PTO per calendar year
Life event and volunteer days
Quarterly M-Powered Days to refresh and recharge
End of Year Company Shut Down
Time off to take care of yourself and your loved ones including sick time, compassionate leave and short term disability
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Multiverse requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability and/or religious beliefs on an individualized basis.
Please note that while this role is fully remote within the US, we have restrictions in the following states: Hawaii, Alaska, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Arkansas, or Kentucky. If you live in these states, please indicate so on the application form. Proceeding with your application suggests to us that you are open to relocation for this particular role.
We asked employees of Multiverse how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Multiverse
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York & Remote
What employees are saying
Especially since our work spans many time zones (US West Coast to UK) there's a lot of flexibility since there are different folks that work together at different times. I can plan early days for when I need to connect with folks that are ahead of me (time zone-wise) or later on days that I'm working with US folks and doing heads-down work. I appreciate that my leaders know that I will get my work done and if I need to go to appointments or take time mid-day, that is supported.
More roles at Multiverse
- Senior Learning Product Manager (US)
- Advanced Data Fellowship Coach for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Advanced Data Fellowship Instructor for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Senior Learning Product Manager
- Product Operations Lead
- Quality Lead, UK
- Data Solutions Specialist, UK
- Product Operations Lead, UK
- Sales Operations Specialist, UK
- Partnerships Manager, UK
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager, US
- Learning Product Manager, UK
- Senior Salesforce Administrator, UK
- Senior Privacy and Data Protection Executive, UK
- Support Manager, UK
- Director of Government Affairs, US
- Engineering Manager - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- CRM Manager, UK
- Sales Academy Programme, UK
- Strategic Finance Associate, UK
- Commercial Account Executive, UK
- Admissions Director, UK
- Sales Enablement Specialist, US
- Global Director, Product Marketing, US
- Quality Coordinator, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (Southeast Region), US
- B2B Marketing Manager, UK
- Data Engineer, UK
- Global Director, Brand Marketing, US
- Software Engineering Cohort Coach, US
- Software Engineer - Developer Enablement - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Data Fellowship Coach, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (NYC)
- Learning Product Manager, US
- Manager, B2B Marketing, US
- Senior Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Data Analytics Instructor and Coach, US
- Product Designer, UK
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager, UK
- Global Communications Manager, US
- Principal Product Designer, Remote US (CET/ET) or NYC Hybrid
- Data Coach, UK
- Workplace Manager, UK
- Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Product Manager, UK
- Associate Data Fellowship Coach, UK
- Principal Engineer, UK
- Enterprise Launch Operations Manager, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (SF/Bay Area), US
- Senior Early Talent Consultant, UK
- Industrial/Organizational Business Psychologist - Assessments, US
- Compliance Associate (Apprenticeships), UK