Are you passionate about delivering a fantastic customer experience? Do you know how to turn a poor experience into a good one? If so, we’re keen to hear from you! We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our most customer-obsessed team in our fantastic Brighton office. This role would be ideal for anyone who cares deeply about people having amazing customer experiences. This is a rare opportunity to make your mark, in a fun, diverse and friendly environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
What you will do:
- You’ll be the kind, understanding voice at the other end of the phone to our customers.
- Answer general written customer service queries across all of our communication platforms, including social media, via a bespoke ticketing system in a timely manner.
- You will take ownership of post-sale customer queries by working collaboratively externally and internally with other teams across the company to find a resolution.
- You'll be making an impact and trusted to use your integrity to deliver a quality outcome for both Sellers and Buyers.
Motorway is the UK’s fastest-growing used car marketplace – our award-winning, online-only platform connects private car sellers with thousands of verified dealers nationwide, ensuring everyone gets the best deal. Founded in 2017, our technology-led approach has redefined the experience of selling a car, generating thousands of monthly car sales and helping us to grow to a team of more than 400 people across our London and Brighton offices.
- You have a history of providing consistently excellent customer service. Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- You have an organised working style with a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage your own workload.
- You are a friendly, positive personality with a willingness to work hard as part of an enthusiastic team.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are able to adapt to new processes and systems quickly.
- You seek customer-focused resolutions.
Tuesday - Saturday 8:45am-5:30pm
Salary: £23,000 per annum
At Motorway, we believe in rewarding you with more than just a pay cheque. That's why we've created a benefits package to help you do your best work and support your development.
From benefits that help look after your health, to a personalised learning budget, cycle-to-work scheme and enhanced parental leave, we’ve got you covered:
- A competitive salary
- Annual learning budget - you can choose how you like to learn and find the best learning experiences to support your progression.
- BUPA health insurance
- Discounted dental through BUPA
- Discounted gym membership through BUPA
- On-Hand volunteering membership + volunteering day
- Pension scheme
- Motorway car leasing scheme - lease a zero-emissions electric vehicle at a significant discount
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- A fun working environment with regular social events
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company that cares first and foremost about its people
- Fast career progression and the ability to develop your own skills and experience quickly
Equal Opportunities statement
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We asked employees of Motorway how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Motorway
London & Brighton