Motorway is the UK’s fastest-growing used car marketplace – our award-winning, online-only platform connects private car sellers with thousands of verified dealers nationwide, ensuring everyone gets the best deal.
Founded in 2017, our technology-led approach has redefined the experience of selling a car, generating thousands of monthly car sales and helping us to grow to a team of more than 400 people across our London and Brighton offices.
Motorway is now valued at over $1 billion and is backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors, having raised £143 million in Series C funding.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing scale-up at a crucial phase of growth and help change an industry for the better.
The CRM team at Motorway is split into 2 divisions - seller (B2C) and dealer (B2B). We are striving to provide the best experience for both customers, sellers and dealers. We have a brand new role in our team and are looking for a talented CRM Manager to join the Seller side. This role will be a link between the CRM team in London and our Customer Experience teams in Brighton and focus on the continuous improvement of our B2C customer experience.
You will focus on ensuring that customers have a very smooth customer journey and continuously test and improve our triggered communications, find pain points and work together with our Customer Experience teams in Brighton to eliminate these issues.
We are looking for someone, who has a strong interest in Customer Lifecycle and has previously launched complex automated journeys; has passion for Customer Experience and is happy to take ownership of processes and projects. You will be building relationships with people at all levels in the company and playing a pivotal role in a fast-growing scale-up!
This role will be based in London, but will require travel to our Brighton office once a week.
What you'll be doing:
- Understand the E2E customer journey and lifecycle
- Provide regular training sessions to the Customer Sales and Customer Support team on CRM customer journey
- Support CRM team and Customer Support team with customer satisfaction tools (NPS and Trustpilot) and identify promoter/detractor reasons across the customer journey
- Keep the CRM team informed with any changes across the customer journey & update relevant journeys in Braze (our CRM tool)
- Liaise with internal Customer Support, Sales and Documents teams based in Brighton and Durban
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with colleagues across Customer Contact Centre, CX and Sales to ensure effective two-way conversations and schedule regular side-by-sides with them
- Regularly run through real life use cases to ensure there are no gaps in the customer flow
- Investigate customer queries from the CRM side & provide Zendesk team with relevant information
- Solid experience in CRM, especially with customer lifecycle and complex customer journeys
- Experience working with Customer Support/Customer Success teams and call centres (or experience working within these teams)
- Experience with Braze or similar tools
- Experience with NPS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work independently when required
- Keen attention to detail whilst juggling multiple tasks
- Analytics and reporting skills
What you'll get
- Fun and friendly team
- It’s a new role - so there is an opportunity to shape and expand this role
- Constant growth and development
- No day is ever the same
- Fun social events with the team
- If you’re into cars, opportunities to work with vehicle data and learn about the automotive industry. We also have some fun, car-related activities (as well as non-car fun too!)
- A competitive salary
- Stock options - we succeed and fail together as a team, so we want you to be included in our success
- BUPA private health insurance
- Annual learning budget with Learnerbly
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Flexible working (approximately 2-3 days in the office a week)
- The option to work remote for a full month each year
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Calm membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- A fun working environment with regular social events
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company that cares first and foremost about its people
- Fast career progression and the ability to develop your own skills and experience quickly
Equal Opportunities Statement
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We asked employees of Motorway how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Motorway
London & Brighton