Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
- You will business partner the section manager and manage the overall financial integrity and performance of the section.
- You will be part of the overall UK manufacturing finance team and support the BV plant controller and UK Chocolate Cluster finance lead in team tasks and activities.
- You will support the section manager in preparing and executing any section proposals, verifying assumptions and checking for daily execution.
- Support a strong controls and compliance environment. Ensure that policies are understood and that processes are followed.
- Drive for harmonisation, efficiencies, and improvements to ways of working and support a mindset of continuous improvement within the section and with the UK section controllers
- Attend DMS3 for the section every day, reporting on any cost updates
- Weekly and monthly reporting of DVL for the site including monthly accruals
- Monthly reporting of performance of the section, presenting information to the section and following up on any actions.
- Forecasting of DVL and section requirements for each major forecast
- Estimating costs of new products and oversee the governance process for master data and product costing
- Support IL6S and participate in one of the pillar teams
- General adhoc queries from wider manufacturing team and other stakeholders
- In order to be successful in the role, you need to demonstrate a willingness to get involved in all aspects of team events which are not specifically finance related to help understand the role and engage with the manufacturing team.
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Finance Planning & Performance Management
We asked employees of Mondelēz International how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Mondelēz International
Gender diversity (male:female)
55% M / 45% F
Uxbridge, Reading, Wokingham, Crediton, Bournville, Minworth, Sheffield, Chirk, Marlbrook