Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will work with and develop professional relationships with our customers, influencing base distribution, availability, NPD & promotions. You will ensure Mondelez have great visibility within independent retail outlets and ultimately meet your customer’s needs. Your drive and determination to succeed will lead you to deliver the Field Sales annual objectives and you will have a big opportunity to act as an owner.
How you will contribute
- Ensure that all customers are visited within set cycles.
- Influence availability and distribution of the key selling products.
- Maximum presence and impact on displays.
- Initiate promotional activity in line with the Field Sales strategic plan
- Negotiate and deliver volume for specific promotional drives
- Agree and set up promotional material in store
- Play a key part in a regional team and motivating your colleagues to reach a common objective each period.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Self-motivated and have a disciplined approach towards working alone.
- A resilient and optimistic attitude towards opportunities.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong analytical and organisation skills
- Perseverance and attention to detail
- An open mind towards new ideas and skills
- The ability to work toward targets, plan and manage yourself.
- Have a strong desire for personal development and growth.
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Sales experience, preferably FMCG/CPG
More about this role
What you need to know about this position: You will be visiting a pre-determined number of Independent and Symbol retailers on a regular basis. You will work closely with a Cash & Carry wholesaler on, or near your territory. You will be sensitive to your customers needs and as such, will be able to help grow their snacking range. You will be part of a remote working environment and will play a key part towards building your team that is aligned, motivated and collaborative.
What extra ingredients you will bring: FMCG/proven sales experience, ideally a strong knowledge of the area and a passion for Mondelez brands.. A desire to succeed, a competitive but team orientated nature and a resilient approach to challenges.
Education / Certifications: Preferred minimum of A level education but this is not essential.
Job specific requirements: A driver’s licence is essential with a maximum of 3 points. You should be comfortable with driving either an automatic or manual vehicle and working alone. Strong numeracy and communication skills are key for the role.
Travel requirements: You may be required to stay overnight for occasional work purposes.
Work schedule: Monday to Friday
- We offer a competitive salary, plus bonus from the start, along with a car, mobile & tablet.
- All of our SDE roles come with a BMW company vehicle (or a comparable automatic transmission vehicle will be provided).
- Full pension scheme, plus flexible benefits package.
- A range of delicious products from our staff shop at hugely reduced prices for you, your friends and your family!
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We asked employees of Mondelēz International how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Mondelēz International
Gender diversity (male:female)
55% M / 45% F
Uxbridge, Reading, Wokingham, Crediton, Bournville, Minworth, Sheffield, Chirk, Marlbrook