Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
As the Logistic Manager reporting into Plant Director, you will create, own, and develop the agendas in your areas of accountability.
Supported by your motivational leadership and relentless desire for everyday great delivery and execution, you drive a team ethic that at its core is passionate for continual improvement. You put people at the center of the operation. You always act with integrity and recognize that sustainability is driven through strong leadership aligned to a committed support to the teams and the primary process. You have a transformational mind-set underpinned by a relentless drive to be the best today.
How you will contribute
1. Work closely with the Plant Director and Supply Chain Leadership team to co-create, communicate, track and deliver the logistics/warehouse vision that are aligned with EJ’s overall vision and purpose Lead, manage and coach the Logistics team and the individuals within it.
2. Lead your teams throughout all the phases of overall Site improvement Roadmaps today and in the future by the creation of the section roadmap and engagement and alignment of the team in its delivery.
a. To enable this, you will ensure appropriate levels of training and development are in place to maintain business critical capability skills whilst developing individuals and teams to support personal growth.
b. Communicate plans and information team, track and challenge progress and follow through on all commitments.
c. Set clear and stretching objectives for continuous improvement within a Safety Quality Delivery Cost Morale (SQDCM) framework in line with or ahead of legal and MDLZ standards.
3. You will manage all areas within the Warehouse and Porters function.
a. To manage the goods in function of all receipts of raw materials and packaging and supply of works orders to the manufacturing unit.
b. To manage the dispatch and distribution of all orders, both national and worldwide.
c. To manage all stores of ingredients, packaging, WIP and finished goods across both sites ensuring adequate stock rotation and traceability.
4. In alignment with site RP (responsible person) you will ensure that conditions of the Wholesale Dealers License (WDL) are being met and that processes comply with Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
5. To be the lead logistics link with any key partners (e.g., external distributors, external storage).
6. Accountable for the operational and financial performance of your areas of accountability in line with annual operating plan commitment.
7. You will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and delivering improvements on productivity and efficiency targets.
Fulfil any reasonable request from their line manager, in accordance with any applicable business processes and procedures, to meet the needs of the business.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Good analytical and numeracy skills.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to foresee and communicate issues to enable swift resolution.
- Effective influencing skills, the ability to work cross-functionally.
- A collaborative working style with the ability to build partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Flexibility and open-mindedness - enjoying ambiguity and change.
- IT literacy.
- Strong people management skills with ability to coach and develop.
- Significant warehouse management experience.
More about this role
Work schedule: 100%
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Warehousing & Logistics Operations Management
Customer Service & Logistics
We asked employees of Mondelēz International how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Mondelēz International
Gender diversity (male:female)
55% M / 45% F
Uxbridge, Reading, Wokingham, Crediton, Bournville, Minworth, Sheffield, Chirk, Marlbrook