Our team is expanding and we’re looking for an Operations Assistant to join us. You will be a pillar of support for the team in this busy and varied role, supporting the smooth running of Mind Foundry.
This role will be working as a centralised function within the Operations team, you will be working closely with the People, Finance and wider executive team helping to support them.
- Day-to-day administration for the finance, people functions, facilities other operational areas
- Basic IT support, 1st line diagnosis and support (with backup from IT department as needed). You will receive training on common issues.
- Day to day management of the office, ensuring it is kept tidy and organised, fully stocked with supplies, helping to prepare for onsite meetings and enhancing the experience of people within our office.
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding and wider people processes from interview arranging, sending employment contracts and general people administration.
- Provide admin support as needed to the members of the Operations team, CFO and CEO where needed as an Executive Assistant.
- Coordination of staff events, and staff gifts.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment would be preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
This role will be based in our office in Summertown, Oxford with flexibility on hours and the ability to work from home if there isn’t a need for them to be in the office on specific days. For example we can be flexible for someone to work part time, or in the office hours to allow for school drop offs and pickups etc. However it is worth noting that we would still need a presence in the office during the school holidays.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mind Foundry provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mind Foundry is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mind Foundry
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I love the flexibility I'm afforded, I have kids and it's never been an issue leaving a meeting or blocking out time in the day for anything personal. As long as the work gets done, everyone just gets on with it."
Anonymous Engineer at Mind Foundry