This role will be a key member of the regional Pet end-to-end (E2E) planning lead team to drive best-in-class service/cost/cash performance via an accelerated associate capability program with standard work processes and optimized tools and analytics. They will enable their team to deliver integrated business processes along the E2E Value Chain to ensure the best synchronized flow of information and decision-making for Petcare.
Preferred Candidate located near a Mars Petcare location in Poland, UK, Germany, France, Spain.
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience within Supply Chain (flexible to industry type within FMCG), with at least 4 years related experience in Planning in a large network
- Demonstrated experience in people management, as well as working with all stakeholder levels, up through the executive level
- A champion for the Pet Nutrition planning strategies to: Drive Performance, Embrace Efficiency, Synchronise E2E.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Owns the regional view of the Supply plan for the entire Pet Nutrition portfolio. Arbitrates the resolution of supply challenges in partnership with markets and business leaders, with the objective to meet demand on-time and in-full whilst balancing service, cost, and cash.
- Provides appropriate insights to aid decision-making in the key regional S&OP+ meetings.
- Develop strategies and drive to deliver best-in-class performance for Pet Nutrition in Europe via Associate Capability, Standard Work Processes, enabled by Digital Technologies and Data Accuracy.
- Develop and grow the next generation of supply chain leaders to build the Supply Leadership pipeline
- Building a Five Principles Mars culture in Supply Chain Planning through 80% associate engagement, a passion for pets, and a superior experience for our customers
- Hybrid/ flexible working
- £100-125k (GBP) annual base salary* (*this may vary depending on geography successful candidate is located in)
- 25% annual bonus* (*paid at 100% if business targets are fully met)
- Annual car allowance
- Travel opportunities (10-20%/ year)
- Fantastic opportunities for career growth and personal development
- Lead a fantastic team of associates through a transformational journey of investment in capabilities & technology
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth