- As a product lead, own and drive opportunity assessments, definition development, monitoring and implementation of product capability roadmaps aligned to business strategies.
- Own defining and partnering with IT and Business Partners across Company to manage and deliver business capabilities and system solutions.
- Engage and communicate clearly with leaders at different levels on business and technology.
- Identify key issues, guide and execute analysis, develop conclusions, and present findings to members of the leadership team. Anticipate roadblocks, both intellectual and political, and proactively address issues before they impact business results.
- Lead cross functional projects to support supply chain process optimization end to end. This includes thought leadership, solution innovation and change management identifying process improvement opportunities, key issues, development of conclusions and implementation plans supported with qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts of the project and works with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features and functionality.
- Communicate product solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders; including knowledge transfer and training for on-going management of features.
- Recognition as an expert across Company – someone who has excellent judgment and whose projects have contributed significantly to the success of Company. and can successfully champion new initiatives to leadership.
- Strong understanding of Distributed Order Management technologies including OMS, Order Fulfillment Optimization, Payments, Customer Communications, and Delivery. Ecommerce PdM experience with an understanding of downstream technologies could substitute for direct DOM experience.
- Experience with developing DOM capabilities within a DevOps model.
- Experience with implementing the latest OMS vendor solutions like Sterling, Manhattan, Oracle, Salesforce, etc… a plus
- Demonstrated ability to think globally/strategically and frame new and complex issues - a serious product lead and thought leader that can make strategic choices and help focus the organization on the most critical and value-added activities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing and ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills, strong ability to work with complex and detailed data.
- Proficient at project management and senior management communication.
- Ability to influence and manage project outcomes to deliver results.
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Operations or related field.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment.
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships.
- 4+ years of experience managing multiple projects in various phases of ideation, execution, or delivery.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth