Location: Haguenau (30 min from Strasbourg) et Slough, United Kingdom
As an active member in the Digital Platform Development team the job holder’s focus is to Design (with Architect’s support) and Deliver (through themselves and various teams) SAP & enterprise class applications infrastructure platforms and the technical components to enable SAP Business Application solutions.
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years Developing and/or Implementing SAP business solutions and other world enterprise class applications infrastructure in missing critical environments
- Strong technical skills in SAP Basis, database management and Cloud areas (preferable Linux, Oracle, Azure and SAP HANA)
- Experience in project management, preferably IT projects
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Proven leadership and Influencing experience through interaction with key stakeholders
- Proven experience in architecture of enterprise applications platforms
- Experience working in an international environment.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Interact with customers to understand requirements
- Work together with Architects / Security / infrastructure experts to define the design of the solutions based on the customer needs
- Create and own project plan to get the infrastructure delivered (End to End infrastructure delivery)
- Provide estimations for resources, time and cost needed for project demand to the customer
- Manage risks that might impact project or Mars business operations
- Keep communication active with all layers of stakeholders involved
- Lead development/implementation teams on project activities
- Ensure adherence to Mars processes standards and Infrastructure Strategy for development and implementation
- Be accountable for project deliverables, ensuring project is completed with agreed scope, quality, on time and on budget.
What can you expect from Mars?
- At Mars, we believe in a relationship of mutual trust, dignity and respect between our company and Associates that is more meaningful than the standard employer/employee relationship.
- As Associates, we can expect to be respected, supported and valued as individuals, to be treated fairly and equitably.
- An environment where you are empowered to be proactive and to take initiatives to make a difference.
- At Mars, we are committed to helping create a safe, healthy, and sustainable world for our partners and the communities in which we operate.
- The mission of Mars Global Services Associates? To be the foundation that serves, protects and supports our business.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth