The BDS Product Senior Analyst will provide services to guarantee excellent support for the recently implemented SAP Central Finance and PaPM applications, with focus on customer satisfaction and on delivering business value. This includes but is not limited to acting as lead and escalation point for these applications for the Europe region, maintain strong relationship with diverse stakeholders, IT services management, delivering continuous improvements/projects and vendor management. This role will be part of the Business Delivery Services team based in the UK.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in SAP Finance and/or Central Finance
- Effective English communications skills including written, verbal, and presentation
- Ability to collaborate with global teams
- Ability to remain flexible as priorities change, adaptable to change, and able to accept ambiguity
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with different stakeholders levels
- Ability to manage vendors and resources to achieve deliverables
- Established skills in time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization of work
- Familiar with DevOps/ITIL
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Manage business demands (CIPs, projects, major incidents, special requests);
- Manage escalation of incidents/requests/problems/demands from business;
- Involvement on transformational programs/projects to provide functional and technical expertise, collaborating from design till go live of products, including executing Service Introduction role when needed;
- Manage service of 3rd Party vendors based on role model operational excellence, with overall accountability on the metrics for service (SLAs. Availability, performance, etc) and on guaranteeing excellence and high quality services – including operations and development;
- Strong collaboration with business to ensure proper prioritization;
- Identify and develop automation opportunities across the business processes and internal processes;
- Identify, propose and develop improvements for product and services in the Central Finance and PaPM applications as part of Problem Management process;
- Ensure 3rd Party is following IT service management best practices;
- Assist with change management activities, including releases and production slots;
- Execute functional quality assurance and approvals for the Central Finance and PaPM applications, when required;
- Collaborate with team in different activities, and to act as back up of peers when required, to guarantee global coverage;
- Collaborate with team to enhance associate experience and work life balance.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth