As the Technical Service Engineer Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading and managing our Technical Customer Operations (TCO) team, guide them professionally and disciplinarily, and ensure they follow TCO standards and processes. You will also monitor quality, track KPIs, and control operational and cloud services for our products. We are looking for an organized and solution-oriented leader with great communication and project management skills.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking. That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientation, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- Lead and manage the TCO team, conduct employee interviews and development plans, and create a positive team culture.
- Recruit, train, and educate TCO employees to build a high-performing team with updated skills.
- Define, document, and improve TCO guidelines, standards, and processes based on best practices and feedback.
- Monitor and report TCO KPIs to senior management, showing team performance and service delivery.
- Control cloud services, onboard new cloud customers and migrate existing customers from on-premises to cloud.
- Support SmartNotes activities, install SmartNotes and related components, update SmartNotes, and provide technical advisory for SmartNotes products.
What you bring to the table
- Proven experience in a senior-level technical service or customer operations role, demonstrating expertise in TCO tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in managing and developing a team, conducting performance reviews, and fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Experienced in recruiting and selecting high-performing team members.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in project management and task prioritization.
- Excellent communicator and stakeholder manager at all levels.
- Organized, structured, detail-oriented, and proactive problem-solver.
- Analytical and data-driven decision-maker and improvement driver.
- Fluent in both German and English
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest