As LucaNet begin our exciting transformation to a cloud native SaaS platform, we are opening a Technology Centre of Excellence in Romania to drive the evolution of our Corporate Performance Management product and cement our place as a leader in this market.
You will lead our Romania-based Scrum teams, responsible for delivering a high standard of engineering and maintaining a focus on delivery. You will mentor and develop your people in line with our Company Values.
What you'll do
- Team leadership activities (regular 1:1s, continuous feedback)
- Build strong and effective relationships with your team, peers and stakeholders
- Act as a quality gate for the Development team, driving best practices to ensure code is readable and easily understood.
- Ownership of the development of our cloud native platform.
What you bring to the table
- Java Software Engineering (Java11 and above) - this is a 'hands on' position where you can expect to spend up to 60% of your week programming, with the remaining time spend supporting and mentoring your team. Therefore, a clear understanding of software engineering best practices is essential to maintain high standards of delivery within the team.
- SaaS Transformation or Build Experience - Previous platform engineering experience is important (Microservices, AWS, DevOps etc).
- People Management / Team Leadership - The ability to lead, develop and support your team is essential to create and maintain a high performing and inclusive culture. We want our teams to inspire others to join our mission.
- Data Privacy/Security - Due to the nature of our product, the privacy and security of our customers data is extremely important.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest