As our (Senior) Marketing Operations Manager(all genders), you will be responsible for strategically managing and leveraging the Marketing Technology and Operations landscape for the LucaNet-Group, with a focus on Hubspot Marketing Automation and Operations.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking. That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- You will collaborate closely with the Sales and Sales Development team, aligning on lead management processes, feedback loops and critical hand-over points to ensure seamless coordination of our funnel and pipeline.
- You will oversee the integrated usage of marketing automation elements (e.g.: web forms, workflows, emails etc.) to enable the Marketing team to run campaigns at scale.
- You will develop and maintain the integration between our marketing automation platform and the CRM, as well as other related tools from the MarTech landscape.
- You will drive the creation of processes to accelerate and optimize marketing operations (e.g.: Naming conventions, campaign tagging, process documentation, web form creation etc.)
- You will contribute to data hygiene and data governance for an accurate prospect and customer database.
- You will lead the evaluation and implementation of new tools and systems for the MarTech landscape.
- You will develop, track and monitor personal targets, including KPIs and OKRs, in alignment with ambitious business objectives.
What you bring to the table
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in Marketing Automation, Operations and CRM in a B2B environment.
- You are proficiently using and managing marketing automation platforms, CRMs and other relevant marketing technologies (e.g.: Hubspot, Salesforce).
- You have a thorough understanding of end-to-end B2B revenue and lead management processes.
- You have proven experience in project management and technical system integrations within the Marketing and/or Revenue Operations function.
- You are passionate about using technologies and data to design efficient processes that scale.
- You see yourself as logical thinker who is intrinsically curious and motivated to learn.
- You are business fluent in English, which enables you to communicate confidently with our international teams.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different a
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest