Our Consulting team is looking for colleagues with extensive experience in financial consolidation, controlling and accounting to offer our customers the best professional expertise and service. We are a highly collaborative and passionate team looking for like-minded people who impress with their specialist knowledge as well as a customer- and goal-oriented way of working.
What you'll do
- Working with our clients on all topics covering financial consolidation, planning, and reporting in connection with our software
- Carry out different customer projects and support our existing customers
- Drive and co-create the development of our specialist topics
- Regularly communicate with customers and stakeholders internationally
- Working within a team that works passionately together on eye-level as well as a promising, international working environment
What you bring to the table
- Degree in finance, accounting, economics or a comparable qualification
- Significant work experience in the field of financial consolidation, financial reporting, auditing, or as a consultant
- Comfortable working in a project-oriented environment and interacting with senior level executives including CFOs, vice presidents and other senior financial staff
- Possess critical thinking ability in order to offer creative financial solutions to the customer and the company
- Independent and organized way of working
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Dutch skills on a native speaker level and strong English skills are essential for effective communication and relationship-building with our primarily Dutch customer base
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, celebrate together.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so.
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good.
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge.
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest