To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior Account Manager (all genders) to drive customer strategy and the implementation of growth plans for LucaNet Germany. With commitment and ambition, you can actively help shape our success.
What you'll do
- You will process a wide variety of inquiries from our customers, from invoices and price adjustments to license extensions and cloud migration.
- You actively approach existing customers to migrate to our new price model.
- You are responsible for onboarding new customers with regard to data collection from internal systems and cloud orders.
- You support the Account Executive in closing new deals by tracking open offers.
- You are responsible for CRM data maintenance.
- Working at eye level and a promising, international working environment are a matter of course for us.
What you bring to the table
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration or a comparable qualification.
- Ideally, you have already gained several years of practical experience in sales / account management.
- You are characterized by a high level of software affinity.
- You have a high level of service orientation and communication skills.
- Business fluent language skills in German and English allow you to communicate confidently with our international customers, partners and colleagues. French would be a plus.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex - We enable you to determine your working hours and location according to your needs
- Mobile work – Just getting out can increase creativity and productivity. And sometimes it's just time for a break. That's why we offer you the opportunity to work remotely, sometimes throughout Europe, or to take a sabbatical.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we like to come together to learn, work on projects and celebrate.
- Learning & Development – Always Growing is one of our values and part of our basic understanding, so we give you the time, space and budget to learn and develop.
- Charity Time - With our charity time you can use the hours of a working day for social projects, whether alone or in a team you decide.
- Health & Wellbeing - With our "Health" offers you stay fit and productive and get the support you need.
- LucaNet.Engage - With our employee development process, we specifically support your personal and professional development.
Powered by uniqueness
Everyone is different here and we like that. At LucaNet, we thrive on the uniqueness of our employees and are committed to creating an integrative working environment in which everyone can develop and feel respected. The more voices that are represented in our company, the more we will all thrive, contribute and be forward-thinking.
That's why we want to evaluate candidates only on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs. At LucaNet you are welcome just as you are, regardless of your gender identity, sexual orientation, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religion and disability.
People don't fit into boxes, we know that. If you think you're a great fit for this role, even if you don't cover all the points, we really want to get to know you and why you're a good fit for the job. Please avoid giving your photo, age and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and our D&I journey - LucaNet - Our Culture
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest