At Amana, part of the LucaNet family who have been developing specialized, user-friendly and intelligent systems in the areas of taxation, disclosure management, XBRL and leasing since 2011. More than 80% of DAX companies are already AMANA customers, which makes us one of the market leaders in the D-A-CH region with the GlobalTaxCenter and the SmartNotes disclosure management system. With more than 1000 customers from 20 European countries and numerous partners from all over Europe, we are looking for you for our successful expansion.
For more Information - End-to-end software solutions for tax and reporting (amana.de)
You will lead our Amana Product technical team, responsible for setting a high standard of engineering and maintaining a focus on delivery. You will take the company’s high level architecture vision and translate this into development team priorities.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- Inspire confidence in our mission, through team mentoring and development.
- Leadership of the local Engineering function, setting high standards of delivery
- Build a high-performance team culture, aligned with industry best practices as well as LucaNet’s core values.
- Understand our existing codebase and product offering.
- Collaborate with the Engineering function to set our transformation strategy as we move to a SaaS solution.
- Ensure all teams have the necessary resources & training in place to succeed.
What you bring to the table
- The ability to lead, develop and support your team is essential to create and maintain a high performing and inclusive culture. We want our teams to inspire others to join our mission.
- Whilst you won't be hands on," a clear understanding of software engineering best practices is essential in setting the technical direction of the team.
- Previous platform engineering experience is important (AWS microservices, DevOps etc). You will be able to use past experiences and lessons learned to guide our implementation.
- In our industry, accuracy and security is extremely important. You will be responsible for ensuring the highest standard of delivery is achieved.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances.
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest