We are looking for a curious young professional to support us in crafting and executing the Go-To-Market (GTM) effort in the ASEAN region. You will work directly with the sales lead and the regional head to formulate strategies to increase brand awareness and the flow of high quality leads.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- Determining key geographies and industries to focus GTM efffort using quantitive data
- Assisting the sales team with daily activities on perfecting the lead generation and qualification process & approach
- Contributing to enhancing the brand awareness of LucaNet in the ASEAN region through content crafting and marketing campaign
What you bring to the table
- You have yet to graduate from Bachelor's or Master's program
Strong interest in learning about GTM in a hands-on way
Quick learner and self-starter
Accountable and reliable
- Previous internship or work experience preferred
- Some knowledge of B2B sales and marketing preferred
- You are eligible to work in Singapore and willing to commit to a fulltime internship of 6 months
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, celebrate together.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so.
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good.
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge.
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest