Our service ensures that our customers can optimally leverage their potentials by using the LucaNet software. As a Customer Success Coordinator you will support our team in strengthening customer relationships and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction for our small and medium-sized customers.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- As "voice of the customer" you will act as interface for our small and medium sized customers by coordinating their regular requests and ensuring the best possible service.
- Engage in intensive exchanges with our Support, Sales, Professional Service and Product teams.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by our customers to appropriately map LucaNet features and to ensure the customer receives value from our products.
- Act as a reliable customer’s advocate to build long-term customer loyalty.
- Proactively aim for full utilization of customers’ licenses by identifying new chances and upsell opportunities for our customers which are then handed over to our Account Management.
- Identify risks to our customers at an early stage and initiate appropriate measures to prevent churn.
- Get involved in the optimization of internal processes and contribute your own ideas to increase the efficiency of the existing customer service.
What you bring to the table
- Familiar with supporting and developing (B2B) customers, ideally in the Customer Success area of a software or SaaS company.
- Financial background and software-savviness with a good technical basic understanding.
- Enjoy working in a metric and data-driven environment and know how to use this information to generate added value for customers.
- Inspire in customer contact with strong communication skills and keep calm even in challenging situations.
- Used to working in a high-energy and rapidly changing environment and managing multiple projects and processes in parallel while working under pressure.
- Charismatic and customer-oriented team player who inspires internal and external stakeholders with an entrepreneurial mindset but also with a practical hands-on mentality.
- Business fluent language skills in German and English enable you to communicate confidently with our international customers and partners.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest