Join our consulting team in France and become an integral part of the global, international LucaNet network that fosters mutual support, collaboration, and promotes talent.
You love working in an open-minded team and a high level of service orientation comes natural to you? Then you’ll fit right in: We offer intelligent minds the ideal working environment to fully develop their talent and potential! With commitment and ambition, you can have an active impact on our success.
What you'll do
- You will have a professional onboarding with an extensive training program and on-the-job training.
- As an expert in financial accounting and controlling, you will work with our clients on all topics covering financial consolidation, planning, and reporting in connection with our software.
- Your expertise in consolidation will allow you to take on consolidation projects.
- You will assist your clients in setting up the LucaNet solution, in finding functional solutions to meet their objectives, and in transferring your skills to their teams.
- You will be responsible for your projects and your clients.
- You will be able to discover a wide variety of business sectors, business models and operational challenges.
- Your expertise will allow you to actively participate in the technological evolution of LucaNet.
What you bring to the table
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on finance, audit, or controlling.
- You are an expert in consolidation (French standards + IFRS) and are experienced in implementing/using one or more consolidation solutions.
- You have extensive experience in the field of consulting or auditing.
- You are entrepreneurial, and result-oriented.
- You know how to communicate your ideas and transmit your knowledge.
- You have very good communication skills in French and English.
Perks at work
- Hybrid working model – With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combining the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Employee events and workshops – Team Spirit is a big deal to us, at town halls, parties but also outside to learn and grow further.
- Learning & development plan – We are excited and enthusiastic about our roles and seek knowledge and inspiration from a wide variety of sources, inside and outside.
Please ask our Talent Manager for further information of the benefits at your specific location.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest