Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
About the role
Leadfeeder & Echobot are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager (B2B Sales/Marketing) who will take responsibility for the success of our data products, like company and contact data. You will work on the market success of these products in the different regions where we operate.
In your day to day, you will identify the highest impact improvements to our current offerings as well as identify new opportunities we can engage on as a company. Do come up with a solid strategy, you will deep dive on our data products and data pipelines as well as customer and competitor research.
In your work you will team up with our data science and engineering teams as well as the other product managers, who will present this data to the user in the applications they manage. The goal of the role is to become the leading B2B data provider in all geographies we operate in.
- Collect organizational, customer and legal requirements for data products
- Analyze quality reporting and market assessments to find improvement opportunities with the highest business impact
- Develop and document 3rd party data concepts and their relation to our proprietary data
- Manage the Data Lifecycle of our internal and external data sources to make sure data is current and high quality
- Align plans with stakeholders in data, engineering, sales, marketing and product
- Collaborate closely with our data organization to let your concepts become reality
- Communicate updates to our data products within the organization
- 3+ years of product experience in B2B Sales/Marketing, 7+ years of relevant experience in Product Management,
- Proven experience at startup and enterprise environments, leading a product roadmap
- Ability to move fast and adapt quickly to changing business priorities
- Experience with articulating the right messaging and narratives with different stakeholders from business, to R&D, to management.
- Strong analytical skills, obsessed with data, with experience in data in scale.
- Experience with company and/or contact datasets a big plus
- Based in Europe
- Experience with advanced data analysis, SQL, and basic programming a plus
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Company hardware or monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Up to 12 paid local bank holidays per year
- Flexible working hours
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Bi-annual company retreats
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Leadfeeder provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Leadfeeder is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Leadfeeder
What employees are saying
It's refreshing to see a company that promotes work/ life balance, actually hold true to that. Since flexible working is the norm around here, it never has to be awkward when asking for time off or asking to switch up your hours a bit for the day. Leadfeeder really does practice what they preach.
More roles at Leadfeeder
- Junior Account Executive- Dutch speaking
- Junior Ruby Software Engineer (Business Operations) - fully remote Europe
- Data Engineer
- Project Manager, Data Engineering
- Account Manager - UK
- Junior Sales Development Representative- Danish speaking
- Junior Sales Development Representative- Swedish speaking
- Product Marketing Manager
- Data Analyst (fully-remote, Europe)
- Open Application