Who we are
Hello to you from Kairos - a social creative agency who exist to re-define brands on social.
Our core offering, and why we’re so popular with clients and candidates, is our specialism in social and new forms of advertising. This paired with our abilities in 360-campaigns, PR stunts, influencer marketing, experiential events, and out-of-home campaigns is why we’re one of the largest in the space.
Being at the vanguard of social-first campaigns has carved us a beautiful Kairos-shaped wedge in the ever-growing space. We are no longer operating in a niche—now we’re competing with the traditional agencies—who still struggle to navigate a space we’re experts in.
Operating out of our London HQ, with offices in Manchester and New York, we’ve built Kairos Group into a globally influential group of agencies and studios. With clients such as KFC, Facebook, Samsung, Coca-Cola, Pringles, Revolut, Porsche, Epic Games and so much more, we’re the place for ambitious thinkers, creators, makers, and doers.
Come join the party.
Are you the kind of person who finds creative solutions infuriating unless they’ve been backed up with strategy and insights? Then we’re got the role for you.
As Senior Strategist, we’d need you to bring your years of experience, in helping shape strategies for small independent brands right through to international global clients, and help to nurture not only our strategy team but the wider business to know that STRATEGY ALWAYS WINS. You’ll have experience facing clients, have a horror story to tell, and can stay cool when getting pressed on the data that you’ve spent weeks* perfecting.
(*”weeks” is not reflective of our standard turnaround times - we work fast… hyper fast, faster than Usain Bolt on wheels, and hope you’re up for the challenge)
At Kairos Media we love our Strategists. We know your power, and now we want to take over the world with you. So what will it take...
- Question everything - interrogate briefs, challenge our client’s and internal perspectives, ask the questions no one else is asking to ensure we’re got the most interesting insights out there.
- Collaborate with our Data & Insights and Creative teams to develop strategic recommendations that deliver against the KPI requirements of client’s briefs.
- Push the boundaries of strategic recommendations when it’s necessary in order to balance fame and fortune.
- Run strategic workshops with the wider business during proposal building (to help shape proposals) but also during downtime (to help share your wealth of knowledge).
- Work with our other strategists, to help delve deeper into team processes. We love efficiency but we LOVE work/life balance.
- Provide feedback to the wider team (creative, strategy and insights) as part of the creative process.
- Be as comfortable briefing a creative as you are walking through your strategy to a CMO on a million-dollar pitch.
- Be a google slides wizard, crafting narrative-led decks that wow our clients with your amazing strategic thinking.
What we’d love you to know:
- You’ll know gaming - whether you’ve only played Mario when you were a kid or you currently watch esports on a weekly basis, you’ll understand the culture of gaming.
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of the social landscape, you don’t need to be glued to your phone all day every day - after all we have work to do, but you’ll know the differences between TikTok and IG Reels, and Twitch and YouTube.
- The differences between CPA, CPM, CPI, CPE, C-3PO and how to calculate them.
- What’s happening in the social industry, what’s working well and what sucks.
- Data platforms, such as GWI, Newzoo & Brandwatch, if one of those freaks you out don’t worry we can help.
- How to manage a team and key stakeholders. We love to share knowledge and challenge each other so being able to demonstrate times when you’ve managed various situations will be pivotal to your success.
- Requirements in no particular order:
- Ideally 6+ years experience in a creative agency role, but don’t be put off if you’ve got the creds.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Experience working in Social Media (Influencers, Paid Media, Content, Creative will all form part of your day).
- Don’t be a dick. We love team players.
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Lifeworks giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Access to vitality healthcare for health insurance support
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Kairos Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Kairos Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Kairos Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
M: 64% F:35% NB: 1%
London, Manchester, New York