Who we are
Hello to you from Kairos Group — a collection of award-winning creative agencies and studios.
Kyma, part of Kairos Group, works with some of the largest creators in the world to help them grow their audience and revenue across social media.
Join our world-class Social Syndication team. Our syndication team manage Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube and TikTok channels for some of the most successful social media stars in the world.
As a Senior Social Media Manager, you will manage a small team of Social Media Executives, ensuring we are creating and delivering a best in-class social strategy for our creators.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead the Social Media Management team within the Social Syndication department
- Create and implement social media strategies across Facebook, twitter, snapchat, YouTube & TikTok for some of our largest creators
- Create and implement processes for swift social media management within your team across several pages and platforms
- Work closely with the Social Video team to ensure the process between the two teams is smooth; briefing in that team and ensuring the videos they edit are optimised for social distribution
- Carry out monthly reports and analysis for creators within your team; ensure insight is applied to content and output to maximise engagement and revenue
- 3 years minimum in a social media management role
- 1 year minimum experience in team management
- A passion for social media and a strong understanding of the link between why things spread on social and psychology
- Comprehensive understanding of social media management tools such as Facebook Creator Studio, Snapchat Story Studio, twitter media studio etc etc
- A passion for growth not only on social but within yourself and your team
- Comprehensive knowledge of the google suite, including Slides, Docs and Sheets
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Lifeworks giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Access to vitality healthcare for health insurance support
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Kairos Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Kairos Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Kairos Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
M: 64% F:35% NB: 1%
London, Manchester, New York
What employees are saying
It’s great to see companies with a modern view on flexible working, wfh and not strict 9-5 (or more) hours Great work-life balance for me as a dad
Kairos Group Employee