Who we are
Hello to you from Kairos Group — a collection of award-winning creative agencies and studios.
Kyma, part of Kairos Group, works with some of the largest creators in the world to help them grow their audience and revenue across social media.
Join our world-class Social Syndication team. Our syndication team manage Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube and TikTok channels for some of the most successful social media stars in the world.
The Partnerships Lead within the team will be responsible for creator and client partnerships in our managed talent division with a focus on onboarding new creators and clients into our ecosystem, whilst building relationships with existing parties to deliver commercial opportunities. They will lead a small team of talent managers who are responsible for our managed talent across the business. The ideal candidate will have very strong communication skills, knowledge and a history in the gaming and entertainment industries, and a desire to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Roles and responsibilities
- Build strong relationships with creators in the gaming and entertainment industries by attending events, reaching out via email and through personal contacts
- Onboard creators into Kyma’s ecosystem with a focus on exclusively signed talent
- Become a reputable manager in the space that creators want to work with
- Provide full-service management services to Tier 1 assigned talent
- Meet and communicate frequently with assigned talent
- Manage talent’s brand partnership deliverables and related business affairs
- Advise talent on growth opportunities for their content
- Manage talent’s email and other lines of communication
- Build relationships with clients to increase upsell opportunities. Proactively sell in Kyma creators to appropriate campaigns.
- Proactively outreach to clients that are appropriate for your talent and the talent within Kyma
Wider senior responsibilities
- Lead a small team of Talent Managers and Campaign Coordinators supporting them in their development and being responsible for their output.
- Hold bi-annual reviews for your team members, setting them clear development goals whilst assessing their performance.
- Contribute to business decisions within your department and beyond.
- Min 4 years experience in Talent Management
- Min 2 years experience in either the gaming or entertainment industries
- Min 1 years experience in team management
A bit about you
- You are an agile professional with superb communication skills
- You are a strategic thinker and able to facilitate well-fit brand partnerships for assigned talent
- You have a confident and personable approach
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have strong negotiation and analytical skills
- You'll be confident communicating our client needs and services we offer on the phone, web video conference, in person or through email
- You have a passion and knowledge of Twitch and YouTube, social media, and the gaming and entertainment industries
- You lead by example and with empathy
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Lifeworks giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Access to Vitality healthcare for health insurance support
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Kairos Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Kairos Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Kairos Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
M: 64% F:35% NB: 1%
London, Manchester, New York
What employees are saying
It’s great to see companies with a modern view on flexible working, wfh and not strict 9-5 (or more) hours Great work-life balance for me as a dad
Kairos Group Employee