3–4 days/week at home
Who we are
Hello to you from Kairos - a social creative agency who exist to re-define brands on social.
Our core offering, and why we’re so popular with clients and candidates, is our specialism in social and new forms of advertising. This paired with our abilities in 360-campaigns, PR stunts, influencer marketing, experiential events, and out-of-home campaigns is why we’re one of the largest in the space.
Being at the forefront of social-first campaigns has carved us a beautiful Kairos-shaped wedge in the ever-growing space. We are no longer operating in a niche—now we’re competing with the traditional agencies—who still struggle to navigate a space we’re experts in.
Operating out of our London HQ, with offices in Manchester and New York, we’ve built Kairos Group into a globally influential group of agencies and studios. With clients such as KFC, Facebook, Samsung, Coca-Cola, Pringles, Revolut, Porsche, Epic Games and so much more, we’re the place for ambitious thinkers, creators, makers, and doers.
Come join the party.
The Role in a Nutshell
You will work closely with our Paid Social Lead to design and execute the best strategy for our clients, in close collaboration with our account and creative teams to maximise the performance of the campaigns you’ll execute across multiple platforms and markets.
This role will be a key part of the new Paid Social department at Kairos Group as you’ll become the go-to person for anything related to campaign launch, execution and optimisation. You’ll have the opportunity to activate multi platform strategies for clients that can come from the gaming industry to pure e-commerce companies.
● Execute campaigns across all platforms and coordinate with account directors and managers to plan and implement digital campaigns and closely monitor and optimise performance
● Constantly test and optimise channel and campaign performance beyond CPC/CPA
● Collaborate closely with other internal teams to support integrated campaigns and advise on the most effective use of their channels
● Provide ad hoc analysis as well as regular channel performance reports
● Find and test new platforms to grow our digital footprint
● Manage day-to-day campaign metrics and optimisations across a variety of platforms and publishers
● Be a specialist across our core ad platforms Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, Twitch and Pinterest
● Min 1+ years of Facebook Advertising experience and preferable other platforms such as TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest and Twitter
● Proven success buying ads on an auction-style platform (Facebook ads manager, TikTok ads, Snapchat, Pinterest and Twitter ads manager).
● A solid understanding of each platform’s advertising formats and features and an avid interest in exploring new formats and ways to engage audiences through paid digital media
● Experience with Excel, ideally advanced formulas and vlookups
● Great organisational skills, with the ability to stay on top of multiple projects at any given time.
● Excellent communication skills, with experience in being able to communicate effectively to your colleagues and clients
● Flexible and able to pivot quickly when priorities change
● Can funnel constructive criticism into new ideas
● Consistent execution and strong attention to detail
● A visible pattern of impact and success in whatever you’ve chosen to do in the past
● Knowledge of Ads Manager across the main social media platforms.
● A solid understanding of digital advertising and building paid media campaign, including placement of pixels on websites, customer data onboarding, custom audience creation and sales tracking, to demonstrate direct campaign ROI
● Experience in creating and managing campaign reporting for clients, including management of dashboards with data on CPC, CPM and CPA metrics. Experience in e-commerce and customer acquisition marketing is preferable
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Lifeworks giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Access to Vitality healthcare for health insurance support
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Kairos Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Kairos Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Kairos Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
M: 64% F:35% NB: 1%
London, Manchester, New York
What employees are saying
It’s great to see companies with a modern view on flexible working, wfh and not strict 9-5 (or more) hours Great work-life balance for me as a dad
Kairos Group Employee