3–4 days/week at home
Who we are
Hello to you from Kairos - a social creative agency who exist to re-define brands and creators on social.
Our core offering, and why we’re so popular with clients and candidates, is our specialism in social and new forms of advertising. This paired with our abilities in 360-campaigns, PR stunts, influencer marketing, experiential events, and out-of-home campaigns is why we’re one of the largest in the space.
Being at the forefront of social-first campaigns has carved us a beautiful Kairos-shaped wedge in the ever-growing space. We are no longer operating in a niche—now we’re competing with the traditional agencies—who still struggle to navigate a space we’re experts in.
Operating out of our London HQ, with offices in Manchester and New York, we’ve built Kairos Group into a globally influential group of agencies and studios. With clients such as KFC, Facebook, Samsung, Coca-Cola, Pringles, Revolut, Porsche, Epic Games and so much more, we’re the place for ambitious thinkers, creators, makers, and doers.
Come join the party.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We have a brand new role that will see you dive into the agency world of marketing.
Our Marketing manager responsibilities include being the gatekeeper for our brand, overseeing all external comms from the agency, running cutting-edge B2B campaigns across social, tracking whilst analysing the performance of our advertising. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the marketing team including freelancer across PPC and Marketing Executive.
- Constantly challenging and improving the marketing strategy whilst being able to implement and brainstorm the strategy for any other exciting projects we want to bring to the table.
- Overseeing management of social media channels alongside our marketing executive including but not limited to TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram.
- Alongside this, keeping all the website and social channels up to date with fresh content such as hire profile hires and case studies.
- Development of updated credentials to celebrate the work we do with brands and creators
- Working on employer branding with the key stakeholders in our agency.
- Plan and launch campaigns to take new offerings to the market
- Look for innovative ways and new channels to promote new services and products
- This will also be an analytical role looking at key stats for decision making as well as tracking inbound leads.
- You will also be a relationship builder across stakeholders and lead generation relationships across speed dating events.
- Day-to-day management of the marketing budget and website will give this role the autonomy we love to offer here at Kairos!
- 4-5 years in a similar role
- Great content writing skills and a good eye for detail
- Experience in devising and implementing strategies across marketing and social media
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with major stakeholders is crucial
- Experience in managing social channels and creating social content.
- Understanding of digital marketing including PPC, SEO and Google Ads.
- Willing to get involved in the creative process - we want you involved from implementation of campaigns, not just the execution
- Ability to manage budgets and recommend where to spend it
- Team player
- Flexible, independent and ready to roll your sleeves up
- Have a love for content
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Lifeworks giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Access to Vitality healthcare for health insurance support
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Kairos Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Kairos Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Kairos Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
M: 64% F:35% NB: 1%
London, Manchester, New York
What employees are saying
It’s great to see companies with a modern view on flexible working, wfh and not strict 9-5 (or more) hours Great work-life balance for me as a dad
Kairos Group Employee