3–4 days/week at home
Who we are
Hello to you from Kairos - a social creative agency who exist to re-define brands on social.
Our core offering, and why we’re so popular with clients and candidates, is our specialism in social and new forms of advertising. This paired with our abilities in 360-campaigns, PR stunts, influencer marketing, experiential events, and out-of-home campaigns is why we’re one of the largest in the space.
Being at the forefront of social-first campaigns has carved us a beautiful Kairos-shaped wedge in the ever-growing space. We are no longer operating in a niche—now we’re competing with the traditional agencies—who still struggle to navigate a space we’re experts in.
Operating out of our London HQ, with offices in Manchester and New York, we’ve built Kairos Group into a globally influential group of agencies and studios. With clients such as KFC, Facebook, Samsung, Coca-Cola, Pringles, Revolut, Porsche, Epic Games and so much more, we’re the place for ambitious thinkers, creators, makers, and doers.
Come join the party.
Kairos Group is on the lookout for a budding Junior Designer who will produce a wide variety of assets from social posts, branding, pitch deck design and much much more to bring our creative executions to life, showcasing Kairos as a key player in the creative landscape. You will be required to develop visually engaging and technically accurate graphic materials to specification, as well as providing accurate development of production artwork and the timely provision of artwork files to meet production deadlines. You will assist in working to keep consistency across all branded projects across the group.
No day will be the same, one day you may be creating GIFs for social media, the next you’ll be helping bring our activations to life with branded concepts and producing reports for clients. The key is attention to detail.
Here’s what we need, a bit more specifically...
Your key responsibilities:
● Work across the marketing, creative strategy and campaigns team to deliver creative assets
● Support with producing social media assets for Kairos-led initiatives
● Push the boundaries of creative executions within the business by showcasing the industry standards
● Produce brand mockups for both internal and external initiatives
● Work across a full range of design disciplines, and constantly push the creative boundaries within the agency. We don’t need you to be an expert in all the software but you will need to be able to spot technical challenges with each of these areas and help develop solutions which combat them...Motion, UI/UX, Branding, Digital Design,
Content...(the list will change based on what we need no doubt…)
● Support our internal marketing team with materials required for Kairos Group activations.
● Support sales initiatives. The focus of this role won’t stop at the iMac, we’ll expect you to be constantly thinking of ways we can improve our service offering, and get in front of more clients. The growth of our design function will be a collaborative piece.
● Live and breathe the Kairos values, We Champion, We Challenge, We EMBRACE the Chaos… All self explanatory really. We evolve here somewhere now right?
What we’d love you to know:
● Typography to a high level. You’ll know the difference between leading and kerning and recoil in fear if someone finishes a paragraph with a widow.
● Be a Graphic Design guru, a wizard in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
● Branding - We create campaign identities for some of the biggest brands out there, and as such understanding branding will come in helpful!
● A good level of understanding of Google Slides and PowerPoint (we try not to use them too much but sometimes we need too) Passion and enthusiasm for design, especially typography
● A flexible approach when working in a team
● Excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs
● Good presentation skills
● Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
● Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs
● A showreel/portfolio of your work included in your application
● Some agency experience is preferred but not essential
● Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
● Excellent written and verbal English
● Experience in the gaming industry would be a massive bonus. But not essential.
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Lifeworks giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Access to Vitality healthcare for health insurance support
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Kairos Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Kairos Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Kairos Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
M: 64% F:35% NB: 1%
London, Manchester, New York
What employees are saying
It’s great to see companies with a modern view on flexible working, wfh and not strict 9-5 (or more) hours Great work-life balance for me as a dad
Kairos Group Employee