3–4 days/week at home
Who we are
Hello to you from Kairos Group — a collection of award-winning creative agencies and studios.
Kyma, part of Kairos Group, works with some of the largest creators in the world to help them grow their audience and revenue across social media. The Head of Social will lead the Social Media, Social Video & Social Design teams with the main purpose of growing creator pages across Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter and TikTok.
The role reports into the Managing Director and the person will need to be a strong leader with several years of experience in organically growing communities across social.
- Build and implement strategies that will grow creator pages across all social platforms; ensuring the strategie cater for the differences in platforms and audiences
- Work closely with the Social Insights team to periodically assess each creator page across the platforms and work to maximize engagement and revenue
- Ensure the standard of content is set and maintained; building processes to ensure that every piece of content that goes out has the best possible chance of fulfilling it’s financial potential
- Keep an ear to the ground across social media to ensure we are adapting to any algorithm or platform updates to get the most out of a creator’s content
- Sit over the Social Media Management, Social Video and Design teams. Each of which has its own Senior Manager. You will therefore have three direct reports but several more indirect reports.
- Be responsible for your team’s progression and development including but not limited to:
- Bi-yearly performance reviews
- KPI setting and monitoring
- Lead by example; acting with integrity and compassion for your team
- Sit within the Kyma Senior Leadership team. Working closely with the Managing Director and Creator Operations Director to build the business to the next level.
- Attend senior leadership meetings and contribute to large-scale business decisions and projects
- Represent Kyma on a wider stage; attending events and speaking opportunities when appropriate.
- 5-7 years experience in Social Media Management / Social Video Editing / Content Creation
- 3 years experience in team leadership
- Comprehensive understanding of Facebook Creator Studio, Snap Studio, YouTube Creator Studio, Twitter Media Studio
- Comprehensive understanding and passion for the creator economy
- Proven experience of building social communities within historic roles
- Comprehensive understanding of what makes things do well on social media
- Comprehensive understanding of the link between social media and human psychology
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Kairos Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Kairos Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Kairos Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
M: 64% F:35% NB: 1%
London, Manchester, New York
What employees are saying
It’s great to see companies with a modern view on flexible working, wfh and not strict 9-5 (or more) hours Great work-life balance for me as a dad
Kairos Group Employee