3–4 days/week at home
Hello to you from Kairos - a social creative agency who exist to redefine brands on social.
Our core offering, and why were so popular with clients and candidates, is our specialism in social and new forms of advertising. This paired with our abilities in 360-campaigns, PR stunts, influencer marketing, experiential events, and out-of-home campaigns is why were one of the largest in the space.
Being at the vanguard of social-first campaigns has carved us a beautiful Karios-shaped wedge in the ever-growing space. We are no longer operating in a niche - now were competing with the traditional agencies - who still struggle to navigate a space we are experts in.
Operating out of our London HQ, with offices in Manchester and New York, we have built Kairos Group into a globally influential group of agencies and studios. With clients such as KFC, Facebook, Samsung, Coca-Cola, Pringles, Revolut, Porsche, Epic Games and so much more, we are the place for ambitious thinkers, creators, makers and doers.
Come join the party.
We are looking for a Finance Apprentice to join our growing finance department team here at Kairos Group.
- Processing Purchase Ledger Invoices
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Paying Supplier invoices
- Preparing payment runs
- Credit card analysis and processing
- Managing finance inboxes and responding to queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting and support with ad hoc tasks
Keen interest in Accounting and developing a career in this field.
A positive team player eager to learn.
5 GCSE's Grade 4 or C and above including Maths & English.
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Lifeworks giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Access to Vitality healthcare for health insurance support
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days!
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Kairos Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Kairos Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Kairos Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
M: 64% F:35% NB: 1%
London, Manchester, New York
What employees are saying
It’s great to see companies with a modern view on flexible working, wfh and not strict 9-5 (or more) hours Great work-life balance for me as a dad
Kairos Group Employee