3–4 days/week at home
Who we are
Hello to you from Kairos - a social creative agency who exist to re-define brands on social.
Our core offering, and why we’re so popular with clients and candidates, is our specialism in social and new forms of advertising. This paired with our abilities in 360-campaigns, PR stunts, influencer marketing, experiential events, and out-of-home campaigns is why we’re one of the largest in the space.
Being at the forefront of social-first campaigns has carved us a beautiful Kairos-shaped wedge in the ever-growing space. We are no longer operating in a niche—now we’re competing with the traditional agencies—who still struggle to navigate a space we’re experts in.
Operating out of our London HQ, with offices in Manchester and New York, we’ve built Kairos Group into a globally influential group of agencies and studios. With clients such as KFC, Facebook, Samsung, Coca-Cola, Pringles, Revolut, Porsche, Epic Games and so much more, we’re the place for ambitious thinkers, creators, makers, and doers.
Come join the party.
If you’re an Events and PR whizz, we have a role we know you’ll be interested in. We are looking for an Events and PR Manager to come join us on a freelance basis during a pivotal moment as we grow our in house marketing team.
We are looking for an experienced Event Manager to oversee and organize events, both run by us and those we attend externally, that will make an impact to our target customers. You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
An event manager is, above all, a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
The role will also take ownership of our journalist relationships and pitch speaking opportunities for leadership in and around the key event calendar, including key B2B industry events and awards. Supporting on the award entries, alongside an in-house copywriter, will also form part of the responsibilities.
- We have four very exciting owned events happening this year and we would love you to own as well as the of master events calendar outlining all opportunities across the business
- Coordinating the 12-15 external events we have coming up as well as research and recommend events for the business to attend in line with the event strategy
- Customer centric events will be a feature too (lunch and learns for media agencies, workshops for creators included!)
- Ownership and oversight of the event process including driving monthly and feedback syncs - reviewing and adapting for efficiency
- Communication of regular updates to senior stakeholders on upcoming events
- Tracking of event spend in a centralised tracker
- Outreach for speaker and PR opportunities for key leadership at external events ensuring stakeholders are briefed
- Maintain up-to-date event and speaker materials
- Support marketing director building owned event series in line with the wider strategy
- Report on event performance on a monthly basis to share learnings, and effectiveness and ensure work delivers on commercial objectives and improves future opportunities
Public Relations and Awards
- Media relations ownership, owning and executing PR strategies for the business in collaboration with the leadership and wider marketing team
- Proactively pitching stories / features and issuing press releases
- Developing and maintaining media relationships and targeted distribution lists
- Draft all press materials
- Proactively sourcing opportunities including interviews, comment and thought-leadership
- Support stakeholders in relation to opportunities, briefing and relevant information
- Competitor and industry news monitoring
- Report on PR performance on a monthly basis to share learnings, effectiveness and recommendations
- Ownership of master awards calendar - ensuring up to date and relevant stakeholders are informed of recommended awards opportunities regularly
- Working with the wider team to develop, draft and submit award entries
- Track PR and award spend and make recommendations where appropriate
What we are looking for
- Proven experience as an Event Manager
- Understanding of the B2B events industry
- A solid networker with a list of PR contacts in the media industry
- Authentic in copywriting
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
- Experience in the media, creative or gaming industries is desirable
2-3 days per week
Our London office is based in Shoreditch
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Kairos Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Kairos Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Kairos Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
M: 64% F:35% NB: 1%
London, Manchester, New York
What employees are saying
It’s great to see companies with a modern view on flexible working, wfh and not strict 9-5 (or more) hours Great work-life balance for me as a dad
Kairos Group Employee