Hello to you from Kairos Group — a collection of award-winning creative agencies and studios.
Evolving creator careers for lasting success, Kyma Media works with some of the biggest creators in the world to help them grow in whichever direction that makes sense for them.We offer world-class talent management services, building creator careers through targeted brand partnerships with some of the best-known brands in the world.
And we don’t stop there, our Social team have a proven track record of helping creators grow their socials across Facebook, Snapchat and YouTube; driving hundreds of millions of monetised views every single month.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a Junior level professional that is hard-working, dedicated and enthusiastic with a passion for gaming, sports and the wider social media landscape, to join a young and vibrant team who have invaluable experience and knowledge.
The right candidate will be a self-starter and keen to get stuck in on working with some of the most exciting global brands and creators.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Develop our pipeline of creators by owning first contact and outreach
● Work collaboratively with the Creator Managers and Partnerships team on campaign requirements and deliverables
● Assist talent in a variety of full-service management activities
● Manage monthly performance and growth of the creators managed social channels
● Provide community management support
● Compile and update channel analytics in support of talent growth and brand sales
● Prepare creator and brand briefings and presentations
A Little Bit About You:
● You have a confident and personable approach
● You'll be confident communicating our client needs and services we offer on the phone, web video conference, in person or through email
● You will be articulate and able to provide detailed information about us, the brands we work with and how we can develop creators even further
● Collaborative/Team player
● Passion for social media, online marketing, and/or gaming industry
● Must be located in or able to relocate to the Manchester Area
● Equivalent work experience
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Kairos Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Kairos Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Kairos Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
M: 64% F:35% NB: 1%
London, Manchester, New York