The Multiplayer Group (MPG) are 300 developers and data scientists, helping our clients and partners build 20+ AAA projects at any one time. We’re probably the most experienced multiplayer dev group in the world and we’re set up to help the games industry make games more easily, to deliver the highest quality, and become long-term partners.
We hire the best people, our talented team is spread across the globe. We’re remote-friendly and big on wellbeing, so if you love the sound of us, we’d love to hear from you!
Your mission:We are looking for a Senior IT Support Analyst to join our internal IT team, to help and support the advancement of our internal technologies.
Office location:This is an office based role in Nottingham.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help manage & develop onsite network and infrastructure
- Having deeper involvement in more specialist areas of IT (GSuite, Azure, Perforce, Intune, Scripting, Anti-Virus, Engineering etc)
- Supporting more technical 3rd line support queries
- Being an escalation point for higher priority tasks
- Assistance will be required for day to day support, deliveries, kit building, onboarding etc
- Creating & updating knowledge base articles & technical documentation as required
- Providing input to make important improvements to the team’s processes & cost efficiencies
- Delivering on wider projects and initiatives
What we’ll need from you:
- Previous experience with 3rd Line IT Support
- Intermediate or above networking skills - routers, switches, firewalls, LAN/WAN/VLAN etc
- Intermediate or above knowledge of servers, storage, backups etc
- Advanced level experience with Azure AD & Google Suite & Atlassian is highly desirable
- Windows experience
- Technical mindset and able to learn new technologies as required efficiently
- A role model for the team, in both conduct & maintaining a high quality bar
- Positive can do attitude and approach to working within an existing IT team, in a company that has a strong and friendly culture
What would help:
- Experience with scripting with the likes of PowerShell, Python etc is highly desirable
- Linux experience is desirable
- MacOS experience is desirable
- Being a dependable pillar of support, mentoring colleagues and assisting with team learning & development
- Taking the initiative in all aspects of your role and responsibilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic business, with multiple ongoing initiatives
We asked employees of Improbable how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Improbable
Spitalfields, London (next to Liverpool Street Station)