We are looking for an Mid-Market Account Executive to join us on our journey of equipping the world’s talent with the means to do their best work, wherever they might be.
At Hofy we are obsessed with building a global, premium product and we take pride in the fact that we have the best solution in the market. But in order to progress our mission, we need to sell, and sell well.
Our growing revenue team comprises inside sales, business development, account management and partnerships. The team is growing, remote and spread across the US and the UK, but we meet in person at least once a quarter.
Our sales team comes from all walks of life but have one thing in common - we all love sales and the rush of closing deals. Whilst we are highly ambitious, we are not cowboys; we do right by the customer, play by the book, help each other grow and don’t sign deals at a loss.
As a Mid-Market Account Executive you will report directly to our Sales Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving our company’s growth, closing deals with Mid-Market sized customers to open up the world of opportunity for them to easily and securely onboard a truly remote global workforce.
You identify with the following:
- Hungry for success: You’re passionate and driven, and you’re willing to take risks, be creative, and always resilient.
- Seasoned sales professional: You have experience selling to Mid-Market sized customers, ideally a software-led product.
- Ownership and execution: You take ownership of the complete sales cycle from start to finish, navigating complex commercial deals by building strong relationships and negotiating to a close.
- Strong Communicator: You are an excellent communicator with great presentation skills. You can effectively articulate and leverage the Hofy value proposition to win the trust of customers and close deals.
- Owner mindset: You're passionate about Hofy’s product and mission and positively display this at every interaction within the sales cycle and beyond.
What you need to succeed:
- Earned your stripes: You have 3+ years of sales quota carrying experience - ideally selling software-led products B2B.
- Seen great success: You have been an integral part of at least one great business success story, and know what it takes to deliver outlier results.
- Closing: A strong background in getting B2B software-led product sales across the line. You are an expert individual contributor with an excellent track record.
- Builder: You're willing and able to build out strong pipelines , whilst fluidly partnering with a BDR.
- Accurate and accountable: You can accurately forecast your sales results, you see the gaps in your pipeline and you are ahead of the curve, you strive to always go above and beyond.
- Teamwork: You have experience collaborating with teams across a growing company and building strong relationships.
- Previous experience in HR tech or SaaS for IT teams
- Previous experience working in a scale-up environment
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Hofy a great place to work!
- Work from home, the office or hybrid.
- Work up to 30 days per annum from anywhere in the world.
- Tech home office set up from Hofy.
- 35 days annual leave (27 days + local public holidays).
- Annual growth fund for your learning and development.
- Regular team and company socials.
- Annual company retreat.
Hofy exists to equip the world’s talent with the means to do their best work. We believe in a future in which opportunity flows globally, where the distinctions between the workplace and the places we work will be blurred, and one in which the career trajectories and quality of life for everyone on the planet will be elevated.
We have built a platform enabling any organisation to deliver the tools and experience their people need, straight to their doorstep; whether its a specced up Mac, a supersized monitor or a slick new chair. Hofy cuts the clicks, kills the complexity and brings clarity to the chaos.
To date, we have equipped over 10,000 people in 120 countries in two short years, but we won’t be stopping there. We are looking for superstars to join us in breaking down the construct of country borders in relation to access to opportunity.
Behaviours we value
- Aim high, stay humble - We’re ambitious, yet grounded.
- Disagree & commit - We balance dissent with bias for action.
- Embrace the challenge - We give it everything we’ve got.
- Work together to win - We support each other to reach our collective potential.
- Grow beyond good enough - We continually invest in becoming the best versions of ourselves.
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practise what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible or nonvisible).
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Hofy provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Hofy is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Hofy
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK, US and Netherlands