We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join us on our journey of equipping the world’s talent with the means to do their best work, wherever they might be.
At Hofy we are obsessed with building a global, premium product and we take pride in the fact that we have the best solution in the market. But in order to progress our mission, we need to drive growth through continual expansion of our customer base.
You will lead our team of BDR’s who form part of our 30-person revenue team alongside inside sales, account management and partnerships. This talented team is growing, remote and spread across the US and the UK, but we meet in person at least once a quarter.
You’ll be part of the revenue management team and will report directly to the VP of Sales. As a Senior BDR Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving our company’s growth through the strategic direction of the BDR team outreach, lead generation and customer expansion initiatives.
As Hofy’s BDR Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth through strategic lead generation, prospect qualification and impactful outreach initiatives.
You identify with the following:
- You inspire and connect : You have excellent interpersonal communication and management skills; ability to dynamically manage, hire, coach, and support your team of BDRs, no matter where you are in the world.
- Strategic Approach: You have an understanding of how to develop impactful strategies for outreach, lead generation and qualification and can successfully partner with marketing and sales.
- Ownership and execution: You take ownership of success, setting and achieving goals, data and forecasting accuracy and consistently meet objectives.
- Optimiser: You know how to analyse, reflect and optimise lead generation and qualification processes to increase their efficiency and effectiveness. You know which tools have the most ROI impact.
- Competent communicator: You are an excellent communicator with great presentation skills. You can effectively articulate and leverage the Hofy value proposition to create impactful outreach communication campaigns.
- Owner mindset: You're passionate about Hofy’s product, mission, proposition and potential, positively displaying this at every interaction.
What you need to succeed:
- Earned your stripes: You have at least 3+ years experience leading BDR teams to achieve revenue growth for B2B software led products.
- Seen great: You have been an integral part of at least one great business success story, and know what it takes to deliver great lead generation and growth results for a revenue org.
- Solid technical understanding: You’re able to develop deep technical understanding of product features, benefits, and use cases to identify and qualify customer opportunities.
- You understand the process: You’re experience extends beyond lead generation and you have experience in optimising sales cycle process from the front end.
- Coaching and strategic insight: You're willing and able to share key learning and propsect insights by reflecting, coaching and strategising with individual contributors.
- Data confident: You are data-driven, analytical, and take a structured approach to forecast outcomes and outreach potential that builds trust across the wider org.
- Teamwork: You have experience collaborating across the company and building strong relationships, particularly with the wider Revenue, Marketing and Product functions.
We exist to equip the world’s talent with the means to do their best work. Enabling organisations to level up their employee value prop and increase the diversity of their teams. Creating more space for more ideas, innovation and advances.
To get us one step closer to a future in which opportunity flows globally, materially elevating career trajectories and quality of life for people everywhere.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- Aim high, stay humble We’re ambitious, yet grounded.
- Disagree & commit We balance dissent with bias for action.
- Embrace the challenge We give it everything we’ve got.
- Work together to win We support each other to reach our collective potential.
- Grow beyond good enough We continually invest in becoming the best versions of ourselves.
Let’s build a better future, together
What about the perks?
- 🏢 Full home office set up from Hofy
- 💻 Choice of tech
- 🌴 35 days annual leave (inclusive of local public holidays)
- 🌎 Overseas Working Policy
- 🧑🎓$1000 of annual growth fund for everyone to develop
- 🪄Regular team and company socials
- 🐲Annual company retreat
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible or non-visible).
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Hofy provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Hofy is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Hofy
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK, US and Netherlands