Go City is transforming the way people see and experience the world's greatest destinations. We give our customers total flexibility to choose the experiences, tours, and activities they want to visit at incredible savings. Backed by successful Private Equity firm Exponent and headquartered in Soho, London with a team of over 190 the business is highly profitable with over 3 million+ customers globally. We have ambitious plans to leverage these capabilities to drive the business' continued growth. With a heavy investment in technology and multiple other teams this year Go City are excited for like-minded, problem-solving individuals to join their transformation and make their mark on our future. We listen to our customers, our partners, and our team, to help improve our business every day. And that is where you come in! For more information and a sneak at our product look at www.gocity.com
About the role
Paid Media Executive, APAC
Reports to the Paid Media Lead based in London with a dotted line into the Commercial Analytics Manager based in APAC.
What you will do:
From a Strategy and Creation perspective, you will be required to:
- Support APAC Marketing team in creation of Paid Media strategies, and ongoing development. This includes Search, Social, Display and everything digital.
- Keyword research: To think laterally and creatively to produce keywords for campaigns according to the targeted APAC Geos like Australia, India, Japan, etc.
- Ad creation: Create compelling ads, considering tone and brand with URLs including adding tracking parameters.
- Upload new campaigns and all relevant changes, i.e., keywords, ad copy, URLs etc. Into the respective Paid Media ads manager and SKAI.
From an Optimization and Development perspective, you will be required to:
- Carry out best optimization practices during daily checks, including Search Query Reports (SQRs), Social, display campaigns and Budget Health Checks.
- Analyse and use conversion tracking data to further optimize and develop campaigns.
- Ideate & Support A/B tests.
- Understand market trends and seasonal fluctuations and apply learnings to the campaigns.
- Understand APAC demography and apply it to campaign developments and optimizations.
- Ensure day-to-day operations are aligned with campaign strategies and commercial goals.
- Support with weekly and monthly analysis & insights in preparation for Stakeholder meetings.
From a Stakeholder management perspective, you will be required to work closely with:
- APAC eCommerce & Marketing Team: For everything paid media APAC.
- Global Paid Media Team: For conventions, best practices, retrospective knowledge, catch ups, etc.
- Global/APAC Internal company: as there is overlap or ad-hoc.
- APAC External partners/agencies: as there is overlap or ad-hoc.
Own specific metrics and commercial goals for the business:
- Help define how we think about, strategize, and acquire the customer through Paid Media channels and continue to deliver value on an ongoing basis.
- Pressure test, refine, and build out our Marketing Funnel & Media Mix.
- Conduct regular data analysis to deduce growth optimizations and opportunities.
- Have ownership of customer acquisition with a target to grow Go City Sales in APAC.
What you are good at:
- Start-up experience, full-funnel and multi-channel hands-on experience in paid media marketing that includes but not limited to Search, Social and Display - you have been on this journey before and thrive on rising to the challenge.
- Mastery over experimental design - proven ability to set up a scalable experimentation process.
- Creativity- an understanding that no two companies will have the same growth strategy, and that rapid and continuous experimentation is key.
- Manage localized ad copies/content to get the right communication tailored for diverse APAC customers.
- First-hand experience of working with Global teams based in the West on customer growth is a plus
- Highly empathetic - with a strong buy-in to our mission and values and the ability to put yourself into our customer’s shoes
- Strongly analytical, results-oriented, and metric-driven
- Ability to understand data and transform to business strategies.
- Bachelor's degree or above, 3+ years of professional experience in Paid Media Marketing, performance ads strategy, brand growth etc.
- Rich experience of campaign management with considerable budget. Capable of strategic testing and scaling growth.
- Must have strong TRAVEL vertical experience.
- Insightful on advertising systems, Google, Meta, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snap, Affiliates, Display, Programmatic etc.
- In-depth experience within APAC on growing brand presence and usage.
The all-important perks:
- Competitive market rate salary
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Medical Insurance (Outpatient, Hospitalization and Dental)
- Vision Care - capped reimbursable spending
- Ability to buy 5 additional days holiday each year
- Floating bank holiday(s)
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Dedicated time for personal professional development each month
- Personal Learning Budget
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Annual Explorer Passes allowance
- The usual sociable stuff
We are committed to our stance as an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with inclusivity being one of our 6 core company values. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds and uphold the highest standards in our ways of working, whether at application or promotion stage. All of our Colleagues are responsible for upholding these values and ways of working.
We asked employees of Go City how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Go City
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Berlin, Singapore + remote colleagues globally