Form3 has the opportunity for an experienced and driven People Partner to join the team in the position of Senior People Partner for R&D for the period of 9 months as maternity cover.
You will need to utilise your experience working in a People Partner role previously, particularly practicing stakeholder management, being well versed at conflict management and resolution and having outstanding communication and influencing skills this will form the bread and butter of what you will be responsible for during your time at Form3.
You will be driving the people agenda across the R&D function, partnering closely with the Chief Product Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Senior Finance Business Partner for R&D and reporting into the Head of People. Collaboration, stakeholder management and prioritisation are key to success.
Here’s what you can expect to be doing:
- Building trusted relationships across the leadership team within R&D, working collaboratively to enable effective ways of working and a high-performance culture
- Empowering senior leaders within the R&D function to be the best they can be through 1:1 coaching and support and identifying areas for further development
- Providing effective HR expertise in the areas of feedback, performance management, employee relations, development and coaching, organisational development, inclusion, and diversity across the R&D function
- Providing thought leadership to the leadership team within R&D regarding organisational and people related strategy and execution
- Collaborating within the People Team, championing a culture of excellence in which people feel supported, engaged, and inspired to be their best and deliver in alignment with business goals
- Partnering with the Talent Team to assess resource needs, driving a fair and engaging internal mobility process with development needs identified and supported post interview process.
- Leading on the annual performance review (APR) process across R&D, providing training to all employees within the function, coaching people managers in best practice, driving calibration across business lines and ensuring data is provided in a timely manner
- Implementation and delivery of key people initiatives across the R&D function
- Partner with other Senior People Partners to work on value-added incentives in areas such as development, job performance and training.
- Taking an active role in identifying training needs, creating solutions that are impactful, collaborating with people managers to deliver.
Here’s what we are looking for from you:
- You have a minimum of 5 years' experience within a people function
- You make time to get to know individuals, listen and build a trusted relationship, understanding their skills, interests, and motivations to enhance your working relationship
- Mindful of the bigger picture, challenging respectfully, providing market insight to drive engaged and high performing teams within the R&D function
- Accountable and passionate for people practices within the R&D function, really embedding the Form3 values in your day-to-day work
- Relevant experience building and improving company culture with a pulse on employee engagement
- Knowledge of HR programmes and practices, including applicable employment laws
- Desirable to have had experience working with distributed and global teams
Form3 is a company that places technology at the forefront of everything we do, our Senior Engineers have been involved since the founding of the company and have helped to build the unique culture that exists across the R&D function today. We pride ourselves in being collaborative, flexible and an engaging place to be, where you can develop and make a real difference.
Within the People Team we are here to support and encourage that culture, partnering with teams to add real value and helping everyone reach their full potential whilst embarking on a brilliant people experience.
We are able to accept applications from the following countries; Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Netherlands, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Romania & United Kingdom.
Our mission is clear: to revolutionise the world of payments with our cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions.
We believe that every payment should be simple, fast and secure. That’s why we have developed a world-class payment processing platform that is both reliable, scalable and easy to use.
Form3 handles enormous amounts of data, at scale, and often in real-time. As the first provider of a cloud-native, multi-cloud payments platform we have attracted interest from some of the world's leading financial institutions. From large banks to innovative FinTechs, with our single API solution, Form3 is changing the way payments are processed globally.
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Form3 we’re a remote-first company with employees located across 20+ different countries, meaning our benefits package will differ slightly depending on where you are based. Below is a high-level overview of what we offer currently, please bear in mind that these benefits will be on a pro-rata basis due to the role being a fixed-term contract;
- Competitive salaries
- 6 weeks vacation (excluding public holidays) per year
- 100% remote*
- Flexible working (we are very supportive of non-traditional working patterns). Part-time opportunities, job sharing, and summer hours are available.
- Work from any of our hiring locations for up to 6 weeks per year
- Healthcare, dental and vision in Canada and the US
- Hofy credits (to rent top-quality home office equipment)
- Free mental health support via Spill (our all-in-one mental health support tool)
- Health & Wellness budget (to claim back for your yoga classes, or gym membership etc)
- Learning & development budget
- 6 learning days per year
- Paid meetups
- Unlimited access to Udemy and Perlego
- Strong promote-from-within culture with plenty of career progression opportunities
- Equipment (e.g. MacBook, magic mouse, iPhone)
OUR DEI&B COMMITMENT
We hire talented people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences and are committed to a work environment based on diversity, open-mindedness and curiosity. We’re united by our company values (we even created them together!) and we celebrate our unique differences.
Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to embrace equal opportunity and prevent discrimination against our people regardless of personal characteristics. It is our strong belief that the more inclusive and belonging we are as a business, the better our work will be.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all neurodiverse and physically disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We also encourage candidates to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to be neurodiverse or physically disabled under the UN definition of disability and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
For more information please refer to our Recruitment Data Policy.
We asked employees of Form3 how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Form3
Gender diversity (male:female)
Remote (EU) / London