- Is this you?
- A talented content marketing manager who can take full responsibility of inbound marketing strategies, including social media, blogs and lead generation.·
- A creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. ·
- Able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. ·
- Up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- Skilled at: copy writing, social media management, Office suite, Wordpress, Mailchimp or similar, and Hubspot.
- Has a can-do attitude.
- More details:
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in devising, delivering, measuring and refining an effective content strategy that drives MQL and SQLs through the sales funnel.
- Devising a content strategy, creating the plan, and owning the execution and measurement.
- Refining our tone of voice, delivering team training and putting quality control checks in place to ensure consistency.
- Identifying gaps in our AIDA funnel and generating ideas for new content.
- Looking at competitors and other content generators to feed into that and ensure industry best practice.
- Maximising, re-purposing and redistributing current content pieces.
- Creating a social media strategy and executing the resulting plan, including posting on-brand and on-message social media posts.
- Creating and delivering email marketing campaigns.
- Generating and producing whitepapers.
- Supporting other marketing initiatives (i.e. webinars, video shorts, podcasts).
- Creating and delivering video content (using 3rd party suppliers where appropriate).
- Updating and managing our website, including blog posts.
- Working with website agency on recommended SEO and PPC actions to ensure they are completed.
- Analysing content reach and performance, and preparing recommendation reports for senior management and other departments
- Candidates need to be UK mainland based
- (Part-time, compressed hours or full time)
Open to part-time employees
Enhanced sick pay – 5 Days sick pay plus 5 days half pay in a rolling 12-month period (after successful completion of probation)
Health insurance – Vitality Private Healthcare offered (after successful completion of probation)
25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Lunch and learns
Open to compressed hours
Accrued annual leave – An extra day holiday per year of service (up to max of 30 days)
Annual bonus – Company wide bonus scheme for strong annual performance
We asked employees of Flume Training how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Employees are very happy with their working location freedom
Employees are very happy with the flexibility in the hours they work
Employees are very happy with the benefits their company offers
Employees feel that they can find the perfect balance of life and work
Employees feel that flexible working is part of the culture
Employees feel they have complete autonomy over getting their work done
Working at Flume Training
Gender diversity (male:female)