Senior Marketing Executive - B2C
We are a tech unicorn with headquarters in Dublin but with offices in London, New York, Paris, Barcelona and Berlin. Our mission is to help restaurants flippin’ thrive by building technology that gives SMEs an advantage over competitors, like marketplaces.
We are making a genuine difference to small, independent businesses!
Our managed marketing team is absolutely critical to our continued growth and is at the core of our company ethos in putting the restaurateur first - we provide over a 500% average return on investment for our clients in this team!
We are looking for a motivated, smart, hard-working addition to our marketing team. You class yourself as a high-achiever with strong marketing knowledge. There are excellent opportunities for growth within the company and success will only be limited by yourself.
Find out more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWL-r4iiMJw
What You’ll Do:
- Managing, planning, writing and developing content for a range of clients on a number of platforms. (Social media and SEM)
- Marketing campaign management focused on driving customer sales.
- Working closely with clients to achieve success.
- Using platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Google to grow client sales.
- Analysing and reporting on search and social media campaigns.
- 2-3 years in an agency setting (or similar) looking after SEM/ Social Media campaigns at a high level and client management.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing processes.
- Experience creating, running and reporting on paid ads through Facebook ads manager and Google Ads.
- Experience with Canva and/ or similar design tools.
- Must be results-focused with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you will be talking to our customers after all!
- Extreme attention to detail is a must-have.
- Ability to think outside the box and find solutions to problems.
What catches our eye?
- If you have worked with restaurants previously - that would be awesome!
- Proven ability to manage multiple smaller clients (50ish), prioritisation and quick decision making will be a crucial skill in this position.
- A second language would be great - Our clients are from a diverse background so this is always a great addition to your armoury.
What you will get:
We are a growing remote first startup that understands that amazing incentives will attract the best talent. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
Some of our incentives include:
🏡 Remote first and flexible working
🌴 25 days holidays per year for UK & Ireland (varies across different regions)
❤️🩹 Healthcare coverage for employees
👩🏾🎓 Access to training and educational sponsorship
🎭 Team meet ups and social events
This obviously includes valuable ESOP because we want all of our best employees to make a tonne of money when we succeed!
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology unicorn who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
Flipdish allows restaurants and hospitality venues to take orders online with their own branded technology - websites, mobile applications, kiosks or order and pay solutions. We are a market leader in this space with thousands of stores live on our platform across 30+ countries.
In January 2022, Flipdish achieved unicorn status, raising a $100M Series C round led by Tencent and Tiger Global. With this new funding, Flipdish intends to further strengthen its market leading product suite and double the size of its team. We are looking for smart, ambitious and hard-working individuals to join us as we revolutionise the digital future of hospitality.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Flipdish provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Flipdish is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Flipdish
Gender diversity (male:female)
Implementing initiatives to reach our 50:50 goal
Fully Remote with offices in Dublin, London, New York, Barcelona & Berlin
$100m (Series C) investment from Tencent, and Tiger Global, and we couldn’t be more excited. (Jan 2022)
What employees are saying
I love that I don't have to travel to the office every day. It saves me so much money! I can also go visit my family who live in another country and work from there so I don't have to use my holiday allowance.
Anonymous Flipdish Employee