Flexa is the global directory of verified flexible companies.
The way we work has changed forever. The best people and companies believe that workplace flexibility should be non-negotiable. We help them find each other.
We have over 1.7m users all over the world and work with hundreds of companies. Now, we are looking for another fantastic Senior Content Marketer to lead our content strategy across the full funnel, build out exclusive client content, and continue to position Flexa as thought leaders in the future of work.
And the best bit? All done super flexibly, as we practise what we preach 🙌
The role 🙋🏻♀️
You will be responsible for developing our content strategy to support multiple parts of the growth model:
- A traditional marketing flow of guides, lead magnets, and email sequences
- Conversion content which support product engagement and creates momentum through the sales process
- A gated, client exclusive content hub which drives leads
The key attributes that we will be looking for in applicants - these are must haves 🔑
Previous experience in running a full funnel content approach.
Hunger and drive to build and own our content function - we need someone who wants to hit targets as quickly as possible and who takes initiative to make the work their own.
A love of flexibility, and the creativity to think outside of the box when it comes to content. We have a category creating product, and understanding flexible working, and why it matters to companies and individuals, is key.
Strong ability to read, understand, and tell stories using data.
Some nice-to-haves ✅
Our ideal candidate would also match at least a couple of the criteria below. However, please don't be put off from applying if you don't match all of the below criteria. If you think you'd be brilliant at this role, then please apply anyway.
Experience in product marketing - launching new features, and writing product guides.
You have an understanding of the HRTech industry
Experience in a start-up would be highly advantageous, but by no means essential
What can we offer you? 🎁
- We (genuinely!) think that this is an exciting opportunity to learn quickly in an environment that will support you and give you freedom and autonomy to shape the role and our future.
- Progression. We're a startup, and an agile one at that! This role has the potential to progress quickly. We hire brilliant people, and want to create an environment, and role, in which you will thrive.
- Flexible working! Work wherever you want. We meet once a month, for a co-working day in our office in London and a team activity, drinks, and dinner. The office is available to use as much (or as little) as you like outside of that.
- A very easy-going but driven team that want to enjoy work and each other's company, we have a strong culture, and everyone enjoys working together!
- A culture that cares about output, not presenteeism. You will be given autonomy from day one, but we will always be here to help and guide.
- Employee share options scheme.
The role is remote-first and we meet in London one day per month. If you’d like to understand more about what it’s like to work at Flexa, then read our ways of working and benefits doc here.
We are a fast-growth startup and, generally, we have great work-life balance and don’t want or need people to work long hours, but some weeks are busier than others.
We believe that a flexible working environment is a more inclusive working environment, and we are committed to making sure that Flexa is as inclusive as possible, so please never hesitate to talk to us about your wishes, needs, and circumstances.
We asked employees of Flexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Flexa
Gender diversity (male:female)