We're looking for a Senior Marketing Executive (ABM focus) to join our amazing, home based, Marketing team at a pivotal point in our growth.
Salary - In the region of £35,000 - £45,000
Location - Fully remote in the UK
Type - Full-time, 40 hours, Permanent
Reports to - Head of Demand Generation
About this role:
You’ll be responsible for Account Based Marketing Campaign planning, execution and tactics that accelerate sales pipelines and support demand generation and revenue teams.
Aligning closely with the SDR and Sales teams, you’ll work to identify enterprise target accounts within our ICP, create, manage, and execute the ABM campaigns to accelerate high-value pipeline and closed won revenue targets through a multi-channel and innovative strategy.
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling.
- Develop and implement jointly with sales, pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts, aligned to GTM plans.
- Gain a deep understanding of the target audience and core messages needed to produce effective ABM campaigns.
- Co-ordinate and execute multi-channel, multi-dimensional Account Based Marketing campaigns focusing on creative development, content creation, sales enablement, channel rollout and final execution within deadlines.
- Work collaboratively across the marketing team to communicate asset creation needs with the content and digital teams.
- Measure, analyse, optimise, and report on the impact of ABM activities on sales pipeline.
Our ideal candidate:
You’re a self-motivated marketer with a strong digital presence, eager to take your career to the next level. You’ll have a genuine passion for ABM within the B2B marketing context and thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven, and high-growth setting. As a highly effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, you possess a deep-seated enthusiasm for leveraging the latest advancements in marketing technology and are ready to embark on an incredible journey of professional growth.
You will ideally have:
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS B2B marketing, including Account Based Marketing planning and execution (essential).
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams.
- Knowledge and experience of using HubSpot or other marketing automation tools.
- Knowledge and experience of using Asana or other project management tools.
- Knowledge and experience of running webinars and online events.
- In-depth understanding of digital and social marketing best practices.
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent organisational, project management and time management skills.
Perks of the job:
🏠 Flexible Work Environment: Embrace the freedom of working from home and tailor your hours to suit your lifestyle. We also offer a co-working allowance (£60 p/m) for a change of scenery at co-working spaces.
🩺 Health and Well-being: Enjoy the peace of mind with Private Health Insurance, including mental health support and therapy. Earn rewards towards free Nero coffee, smartwatches, and reduced gym memberships.
🗓️ Time Off: Recharge with 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, an additional day off on your birthday, and an option to buy 3 extra days. You can also from anywhere globally for up to 6 weeks.
📚 Growth and Development: Invest in your growth with a supported Personal Development plan, including an allocated budget and dedicated Learning & Development days.
🤝 Community Engagement: Make a difference in your community with a Volunteer Day.
👨👩👧👦 Family Support: Benefit from Enhanced Family Leave for Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption.
💼 Comprehensive Benefits Package: Enjoy additional perks like Income Protection, Group Life Insurance, home working allowance towards broadband and electricity (£26), NOW:Pensions contribution (EvaluAgent will contribute 5%), two company meet-ups per year, and extra team meet-ups in the UK.
We’re on a mission to power a people-first era for contact centres – one where Employee Experience (EX) is prioritized alongside Customer Experience (CX). We plan to take our existing QA and Improvement platform to the next level and become a market-leading Workforce Engagement Platform for fast growth sales and service teams around the globe.
We’re a UK-based, tech scale-up business with clients all over the world and a product that is proving hugely popular with our target market. We are proud to be associated with highly innovative brands like Samsung, Vitality Health and ManoMano. We’re moving fast with treble digit revenue growth, and we’ve recently closed a $20m Series A funding round with a highly respected American growth fund.
ED&I at EvaluAgent
We are committed to employing the best people with the right experience and qualifications for the role. We provide equal opportunities for all our candidates and employees and do not discriminate on any factors such as gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or disability. When applying, please let us know of any accessibility requirements you may have for your interviews and we will do our best to accommodate.
Application Closing Date
This role operates on a rolling interview process, meaning we will be conducting interviews until we extend an offer. As a result, candidates may progress through the interview stages at varying paces.
Your path to success and well-being is our priority. Are you ready to thrive in this exciting and flexible work culture? Join us at EvaluAgent and make every day remarkable! 🚀
We asked employees of EvaluAgent how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at EvaluAgent
Fully Remote (UK)
$20 million - Series A