We're looking for a Senior Channel Account Manager to join our amazing, home based (UK), Sales & Revenue team at a pivotal point in our growth.
Location - Home based in the UK
Type - Full-time, Permanent
Reports to - Chief Revenue Officer
Salary - Competitive
About this role:
The Senior Channel Account Manager at EvaluAgent will be responsible for building, developing and managing a strong network of channel partners including building and owning an alliance with strategic product partners.
You will develop and execute channel partnerships strategies and drive revenue growth through indirect sales channels alongside ensuring partner success and fostering long-term business relationships, all while aligning with the overall business objectives.
- Support the development and implementation of a comprehensive channel partnership and strategic alliances strategy that drives revenue growth and market expansion.
- Ownership of sourcing, signing and managing the EvaluAgent channel partnerships pipeline.
- Collaborating and aligning with key product partners of EvaluAgent, building a deeper relationship with strategic partners that align to mutually beneficial sales pipeline activities.
- Manage and nurture existing channel partner relationships, driving ongoing engagement and growth to maximise sale opportunities as outlined within the EvaluAgent channel quota.
- Owning the Channel revenue quota directly linked to ARR generated from channel partners.
- Identify and explore strategic product partnerships.
- Create & manage the EvaluAgent channel partnership program globally.
- Establish partnership frameworks, terms, and incentive structures to ensure mutual success and value creation.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to enable channel partners with the resources, training and tools they need for success.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to create and execute campaigns successfully that will help drive partner-led customer acquisition.
- Analyse performance metrics of channel partners, providing insights and further recommendations for possible improvements to optimise partnership strategies.
- Build relationships with external stakeholders to manage the successful implementation of each partnership.
- Lead negotiation and contracting processes with potential partners, ensuring favourable terms and win-win agreements.
- Stay informed about market trends, competitor activities, and emerging opportunities in the channel partnerships landscape.
- Provide regular reports to the executive team and the board on partnership performance and growth initiatives.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience (5+ years) in channel partnerships, business development, or strategic alliances B2B.
- Previously sold into CX and/or EX within a contact centre environment (mandatory).
- Previous exposure within a scaling B2B business.
- Experience of building great channel relationships that drive revenue.
- Previous programmatic experience.
- Knowledge & experience managing channel partners globally including the US & EMEA market (preferable).
- Channel program development and leadership experience.
- Working knowledge of customer service platforms such as Freshdesk, Salesforce, Zendesk, Cognism or Hubspot.
- Demonstrated track record of driving revenue growth through successful channel partnership programs.
- A track record of meeting or exceeding targets through channel partners.
Perks of the job:
- Home based, flexible working in the UK - Everyone works from home at EvaluAgent, and we support flexible working hours to accommodate a healthy work-life balance. If you fancy a change of scenery, use your co-working allowance (£60p/m) to work from a co-working space a couple of days a month.
- Private Health Insurance with Vitality - Support for when you need it the most, including mental health support and therapy. Earn rewards towards free coffee, smart watches and reduced gym memberships.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - Plus your Birthday off, and the option to buy an 3 extra days.
- Working Abroad - Work from anywhere for up to 6 weeks at a time, over 120 days (incl. holiday days).
- Learning and Development - Supported Personal Development plan with an allocated budget, plus dedicated L&D days.
- Volunteer Day - Spend the day making a difference in your community.
- Enhanced Family Leave - For Maternity, Paternity and Adoption.
Plus all the rest: Income Protection, Group Life Insurance, a home working allowance towards broadband and electricity (£26p/m), Pensions contribution (EvaluAgent will contribute 5%), 2 company meet-ups per year, and extra team meet-ups in the UK.
We’re on a mission to power a people-first era for contact centres – one where Employee Experience (EX) is prioritized alongside Customer Experience (CX). We plan to take our existing QA and Improvement platform to the next level and become a market-leading Workforce Engagement Platform for fast growth sales and service teams around the globe.
We’re a UK-based, tech scale-up business with clients all over the world and a product that is proving hugely popular with our target market. We are proud to be associated with highly innovative brands like Samsung, Vitality Health and ManoMano. We’re moving fast with treble digit revenue growth, and we’ve recently closed a $20m Series A funding round with a highly respected American growth fund.
ED&I at EvaluAgent
We are committed to employing the best people with the right experience and qualifications for the role. We provide equal opportunities for all our candidates and employees and do not discriminate on any factors such as gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or disability. When applying, please let us know of any accessibility requirements you may have for your interviews and we will do our best to accommodate.
Application Closing Date
This role operates on a rolling interview process, meaning we will be conducting interviews until we extend an offer. As a result, candidates may progress through the interview stages at varying paces.
We asked employees of EvaluAgent how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at EvaluAgent
Fully Remote (UK)
$20 million - Series A