EvaluAgent is looking for an outstanding and passionate, remote based (UK) Director of Sales who, through a team of high-performing account executives, will lead on driving new logo acquisition across targeted geographic and verticalized segments.
We’re growing fast, with treble digit revenue growth and we’ve just completed a major Series A funding round with a highly respected American investment fund.
The ideal candidate brings strong leadership in their drive for creating and maintaining a bar raising new business sales team, while exceeding revenue quotas through a laser sharp sales management process.
Who you are:
- 3 years + Senior SaaS sales leadership experience required, ideally in a remote environment.
- Proven ability and track record of meeting and exceeding revenue quotas
- Ability to lead independently and manage key relationships.
- Strong financial modelling, forecasting and data analysis skills.
- Self-driven, passionate, motivated and most importantly humble leader
- Bias for action- deliver now, not tomorrow.
- Always delivering results while being a respected sales leader
- Strong technical understanding of software
- An extremely good communicator with confidence, trust and accuracy
- Passionate for taking ownership to truly grow the company through an accountable sales organisation
- Experience of working remotely is essential – it’s not for everyone!
We can offer:
- A salary up to £130K based on your previous experience
- Double OTE
- Enrolment into EMI Share Options scheme
- Flexible working hours and (UK) location to accommodate a work-life balance
- Company Sick Pay
- Company pension
- 25 days leave plus bank holidays plus your birthday off
- Vitality - Private Health Insurance
- Income protection
- Group life insurance
- Enhanced family leave (maternity, paternity, adoption)
- A great work from abroad policy
- Comprehensive on-boarding and ongoing development
- Supported Personal Development plan with an allocated budget
- Occasional International travel
- Two annual all business meetups
- Additional team / project meet ups in the UK as necessary
We genuinely care about our people, work with us and you’ll experience autonomy, trust and passion in heaps and bounds.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of account executives, fostering a culture of collaboration, accountability, and high performance.
- Set ambitious OKRs for the sales team, and monitor progress toward goals.
- Develop a measurable, high performing sales organisation through hands on coaching
- Providing vision and leadership to the team by setting out and executing our sales strategy
- Recruit & Onboard new members of the team in a timely manner
- Build and maintain relationships with other teams to ensure accurate and up to date knowledge of current operational and customer issues
- Collaborate closely with Sales Engineering, Marketing, Product Development, and Customer Success teams to ensure alignment and maximize customer value.
- Provide accurate sales forecasting and pipeline analysis to inform strategic decision-making and resource allocation.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline
- Stay current with industry trends, competitive landscape, and market dynamics to inform sales strategies.
- Act as a sales advocate within the organisation, influencing product development based on customer needs and market trends.
- Handle complex negotiations and participate in high-level customer meetings as needed.
Key Performance Metrics
- Pipeline value & coverage ratio
- Sales conversion rate
- MRR & ARR
- Average Order Value
- Sales Cycle Length
- Sales Activity
- Rep Retention
- Rep Productivity
We’re on a mission to power a people-first era for contact centres – one where Employee Experience (EX) is prioritized alongside Customer Experience (CX). We plan to take our existing QA and Improvement platform to the next level and become a market-leading Workforce Engagement Platform for fast growth sales and service teams around the globe.
We’re a UK-based, tech scale-up business with clients all over the world and a product that is proving hugely popular with our target market. We are proud to be associated with highly innovative brands like Samsung, Vitality Health and ManoMano. We’re moving fast with treble digit revenue growth, and we’ve recently closed a $20m Series A funding round with a highly respected American growth fund.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to employing the best people with the right experience and qualifications for the role. We provide equal opportunities for all our candidates and employees and do not discriminate on any factors such as gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or disability.
Application Closing Date
This role operates on a rolling interview process, meaning we will be conducting interviews until we extend an offer. As a result, candidates may progress through the interview stages at varying paces.
We asked employees of EvaluAgent how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at EvaluAgent
Fully Remote (UK)