Join our rapidly growing team as a UK-home based People and Culture Lead!
We've achieved triple-digit revenue growth, secured Series A funding from a reputable American investment fund, and more than doubled our team in the past year. Our ambitions are high, focusing on both growth and ensuring an exceptional employee experience.
In this role, you'll spearhead recruitment and learning and development initiatives, passionately creating an outstanding people experience. Additionally, you'll drive employer branding efforts, establishing EvaluAgent as an exceptional place to work.
As we continue to expand, this role will evolve into overseeing learning and development and talent management. As a tech business we are keen to hear from tech-savvy people who love a good platform or the latest app that makes our employee experience even better!
If you're excited about supporting our growth journey, nurturing internal talent, and shaping an incredible workplace, we'd love to have you on board.
What we offer
- Competitive salary (approx. £35k based on experience)
- Flexible, home-based work hours for a healthy work-life balance
- Private Health Insurance with Vitality
- Generous annual leave and additional perks
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension, income protection, and more
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Engaging team meetups and gatherings
You’ll be already working in a People Team in a scale up environment, you’ll have a passion for supporting people to succeed and will flourish in the agile nature of a scaling tech company.
You’ll have a commercial and tech savvy mindset and will apply this to everything you do. You’ll be flexible and adaptable and ready to roll your sleeves up- we're a scaleup and that means moving fast and sometimes changing direction.
You get the importance of culture and it’s at the heart of all you do.
About the role
- Lead recruitment processes, collaborating with hiring managers to understand their talent needs and provide expert guidance on best practices.
- Create and maintain recruitment marketing materials, job descriptions, and online presence to showcase our vibrant company culture and growth opportunities.
Learning and Development:
- Alongside our CPO and COO, drive learning and development initiatives to enhance skills and expertise across our team, fostering a culture of continuous growth and improvement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify training needs, source or develop solutions and measure their effectiveness.
- Take forward organisational wide initiatives such as lunch and learn.
- With the support of our CPO, develop and execute initiatives for talent management, ensuring we attract, nurture, and retain top talent within the organisation.
- Work closely with line managers to not only attract but also develop talent internally, aligning with our growth plans and fostering a culture of internal progression.
Your role will encompass empowering our teams to reach their full potential, ensuring that learning and development opportunities are aligned with our company's vision. If you're passionate about creating an exceptional employee experience and driving growth through talent management, we'd love to have you on our team!
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of varied HR experience, including L&D
- Proficiency in end-to-end recruitment processes and employer branding
- Strong stakeholder management and creative writing skills
- Tech-savvy with lead user / admin experience in LinkedIn recruiter, HRIS and ATS platforms. Hi_bob would be a bonus.
- Familiarity with employment law and data analysis for process optimization
- Successful track record of remote working for at least 12 months
Ready to make an impact and grow with us? Join our People Team and help shape our incredible journey!
We’re on a mission to power a people-first era for contact centres – one where Employee Experience (EX) is prioritized alongside Customer Experience (CX). We plan to take our existing QA and Improvement platform to the next level and become a market-leading Workforce Engagement Platform for fast growth sales and service teams around the globe.
We’re a UK-based, tech scale-up business with clients all over the world and a product that is proving hugely popular with our target market. We are proud to be associated with highly innovative brands like Samsung, Vitality Health and ManoMano. We’re moving fast with treble digit revenue growth, and we’ve recently closed a $20m Series A funding round with a highly respected American growth fund.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to employing the best people with the right experience and qualifications for the role. We provide equal opportunities for all our candidates and employees and do not discriminate on any factors such as gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or disability.
Application Closing Date
This role operates on a rolling interview process, meaning we will be conducting interviews until we extend an offer. As a result, candidates may progress through the interview stages at varying paces.
We asked employees of EvaluAgent how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at EvaluAgent
Fully Remote (UK)