Job posting title
Partner Account Manager
The purpose of the Partner Account Manager is to maximize revenue (hitting monthly and annual targets).
This will be achieved via the engagement with selected Channel Partners selling ESET security software and building new business opportunities with prospective customers. The Partner Account Manager must be able to demonstrate commercial awareness, be comfortable operating across all levels of Partner hierarchy, have the flexibility to differentiate their approach to meet Partner requirements, drive deep Partner engagement and to maximize all revenue opportunities.
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Achieve monthly and annual revenue and KPIs targets.
• Engage with your partners both in person and virtually (phone and video-call), driving activities and acquisition by further developing the relationship with training, education, competitions and similar.
• Be comfortable engaging with Partners externally and ensure they see you as the go to person for everything ESET.
• Build a collaborative business relationship with your Partner accounts to further develop their already high levels of engagement with ESET. Understand and get to know the key decision makers within each organisation to positively influence as required.
• Be a good relationship builder and use this to increase ESET’s brand and product awareness to drive pipeline.
• Be able to identify potential Partners/End-users in order to close new business sales opportunities
• Drive differentiation on an account level basis using your account management skills. Utilise the expertise of the wider ESET team when required to tactically drive this differentiation.
• Be proactive in your approach.
• Understand all revenue generating opportunities within your accounts; specifically, renewals revenue, cross/up sell opportunities, new business pipeline and MSP. Be able to accurately forecast revenue on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Ensure you are trained on ESET’s product range (sales and basic technical level) and be able to confidently respond to queries and outline the benefits when necessary to your Channel Partners. Be able to counter any competitive claims.
• Keep reseller and customer company information and all activities up-to-date in CRM system (Salesforce).
• Assist resellers in closing end-user business.
• Accountable for revenue target as for account base.
• Educated to degree level is desirable, or equivalent experience
• 3 A-levels or equivalent
• 5 GCSE’s or equivalent, including Maths and English
• Experience of account management (minimum 5 years) within Channel B2B and B2C sales and distribution.
• Competent MS Office skills
• English – C2 Proficient
• Strong consultative selling and rapport building skills.
• Polite and consultative approach at all levels of Partner hierarchy.
• Good commercial and technical awareness with the ability to adapt your style to drive differentiation.
• Good self-management, time management and organisational skills are critical to meet urgent Partner demands. Be able to prioritise effectively.
• Attention to detail with excellent levels of administration skills.
• Ability to be an Individual contributor balanced with the desire to work and act as part of a team.
• An ability to demonstrate security industry knowledge and a desire to improve in order to meet the demands of your Partners.
• Reporting directly to your Channel Sales Manager
MAGNITUDE (AREA OF IMPACT)
• Annual revenue as set by accounts per desk
• This is a direct contributor role, but the success will depend on ensuring support from a cross functional team on occasion
• Varied but expectation is that you would be out of the office up to 50% of the time when required
• Medium - has access to company performance data and reseller/customer details
JR-04280 Partner Account Manager (Open)
We asked employees of Eset UK how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Eset UK
Gender diversity (male:female)