The position: Global Brand Product Marketing Lead (Maternity Cover)
Life at Elvie; Meaningful work, Exceptional People
We're Elvie. We create smart products, new solutions, and a fair few taboo-busting conversations while we’re at it. Founded by Tania Boler in 2013, we develop extraordinary innovations designed to improve women’s lives. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
At Elvie, you’ll be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
Find out more about life at Elvie here.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact: We’re mission-driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems.
- We’re fearless innovators: We are passionate, curious, and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation.
- We’re in it together: we fail and learn fast — always as one team — and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences.
About the role:
Okay, we’ve waffled long enough. So let’s get to the good bit: You.
We’re on the lookout for a Global Brand Lead to join our Global Brand team and reporting directly into the Global Brand Director.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing UK tech start-ups and shape how we grow our business to the next level of success. You will lead the delivery of world class brand campaigns and launch NPD to empower women with radical first female technology. You will be excellent at building relationships and be required to work closely with the product, consumer research, market and channel teams to accelerate the agenda for growth.
Experience in commercial product marketing and brand building is paramount, this role will analyse market trends, create business cases and drill into the competitor landscape to inform commercial strategy whilst also protect and grow our brand to lead the development of outstanding Global ‘Go-To-Market’ playbooks rooted in data and insight.
Location: Hybrid working; a mix of working from our Bristol or London office & working remotely
Employment type: 12months Fixed Term Contract, Maternity Cover (please note, you must have the right to work in the UK)
What you’ll be doing at Elvie:
- Lead the Global upstream and Go-To-Market commercial development for NPD to form the P&L; scope targets, define the channel strategy, pricing approach and own the marketing approach + comms positioning to deliver on brand product launches with compelling value stacks
- Create Global playbooks for new product launches that align with business goals and strategic positioning
- Nurture brand equity and devise strategies to grow brand awareness and grow core business.
- Lead market trends and monitor competitor strategies to identify commercial opportunities for future product development and marketing opportunities/defence tactics such as claim refresh
- Coach a team of two with direct line management of a Senior Brand Manager and a Brand Manager on delivering Global campaigns and growing core category business.
- Build collaborative relationships with agencies, stakeholders (internal and external)
What we are looking for:
- Ideally a minimum of 7 years experience within the marketing sphere
- Proven record of working in category management, experience working with product teams to bring innovation to market
- Product marketing experience with proven experience in business case development
- Experience of working in a local market as well as a Global function, US expereince is advantageous
- Experience in managing budgets & P&Ls
- Ability to distil data and insight into actionable recommendations
- Organised with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities
- Agile enough to change priorities based on market context/business priorities
- Worked in consumer marketing
- Creative ability and working knowledge of brand building.
- Ability to influence and motivate others with conflicting priorities
- Proven record at building brands
- 5 star attention to detail
- Excellent communicator and collaborator, engaging and inspirational presenter
- Line management experience
The benefits you’ll get:
We're on an exceptional journey. And we can offer you a genuinely purpose-led career with a culture built on trust, autonomy, and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- 9 Day Fortnight - for our full time employees we work 9 days every Fortnight with every other Friday as a non-working day for you to spend as you wish!
- Lots of flexibility: whether it’s working from home, doing the school run, or life admin, we understand that flexibility is essential, and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
- 8 extra life leave days; getting married, moving house, menopause or just things that you can’t put a label on that matter to you
- £100 contribution to your home working set up to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of £200 and unlimited access to our learning and development platform, Learnerbly
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity & adoption (16 weeks at full pay, then 8 weeks paid at 75% followed by 15 weeks at SMP rate.), paternity/partner (6 weeks at full pay to take at any point during the first year of your child’s life), shared parental leave
- Healthcare plans, life insurance, and an employee assistance program for you and your family
- A tax-efficient group pension scheme
- Group income protection; protect your salary if you get sick
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee and friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Wellbeing support from YuLife and access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events
What you can expect after you’ve applied:
A member of our recruitment team will reach out to you after they have reviewed your application. You must ensure your application is completed correctly, and we strongly encourage you to add a cover letter or note to let us know why Elvie’s the right fit for you. We do often receive a large number of applications for our roles, please don’t let visibility of this deter you from applying. We review and aim to respond to every application.
We would like to get to know you through your background, attitude, experience and understand your motivation to work with us. Our interview process varies depending on the position, but it typically looks like this:
- 30-minute video call with one of our recruiters
- 30-45 minute video call with the hiring manager
- 45-60 minute video interview with the team (some positions may require you to complete a task/presentation)
- For some positions, there may be an additional interview with one of our senior leadership team
This is an exciting time to join Elvie. You’ll have a voice, make an impact, and have the opportunity to mould your role. So be ready to learn, have fun, and be inspired by our passionate, talented team — and having a sense of humour helps too. 😉
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: email@example.com or 0203 884 7223.
We asked employees of Elvie how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Elvie
Gender diversity (male:female)
61% Female / 39% Male
Bristol, London, US Remote