Dealfront are a remote-first, international SaaS company helping businesses maximise their revenue potential in Europe and the US with our Go-To-Market SaaS Platform. We are the successful merger of Leadfeeder and Echobot, bringing two industry leaders together.
What makes us unique? With origins in Finland and Germany, the country with the highest privacy standards in Europe, Dealfront was born with compliance and transparency in its DNA. This ensures that our users know exactly where their data originated. Compliance does not affect companies' earnings.
We have over 330 dealfronters around the world in 40 countries. Join us and help us continue our mission to be the leading Go-To-Market platform that helps B2B companies win deals in Europe.
We are looking for a Senior People Business Partner (SPBP) to support our global GTM team. This team customer group consists of Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Success & Marketing organizations.
We believe that our talent is our most important asset and a critical differentiator to our company and customer success. We work in a globally distributed manner that reflects 1 of our 5 core values “Remote first and always connected”. Dealfront was recently awarded with the 2023 Flexa award as one of the most flexible employers.
As a close partner to our CRO and our VP of Marketing and their direct leadership team, the Senior People Business Partner (SPBP) will bring expertise in global talent practices to collaborate on how we grow and enable our talent to do their best work. To do so, the SPBP will serve as a consultant to management within the function, coaching and enabling them in their leadership capabilities to support the adoption of our People programs within the function to best serve the needs of their organization and talent. The SPBP provides People & Culture functional day to day support/guidance, and implements various company-wide programs in their respective client groups translating the global people team programs into the needs for adoption of the functions.
- Execute on performance management capabilities by coaching leaders to effectively address performance issues and deliver effective feedback
- Influence functional talent planning and outcomes
- Coordinate with the COEs and stakeholders to deliver People Team programs to the business, such as: Engagement Surveys, Leadership & Manager Education, Annual Reviews, Workforce Planning, Career Progression, Compensation models (commission, bonus, etc), and Retention of Key Talent
- Deliver short-term solutions while also solving long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes
- Use data to tell the story and measure success: learn, iterate, and improve; analyze trends and develop proactive actions to further support business objectives
- Drive the D&I agenda across the function
- Provide a point of view on talent to optimize for business outcomes and enable the business to scale successfully
- Plan and execute talent initiatives, such as management development, D&I strategy, high potential identification, compensation models and career progression and development
- Plan and facilitate training and offsite meetings, deliver content and provide 1:1 coaching and interventions
- Operate as a member of the P&C team, working in collaboration with other People & Culture teams to support with expertise, including compensation, benefits, talent acquisition, talent development and People Operations
- Work closely with functional leaders on organizational planning and team development
- Work with leaders to develop initiatives and programs to improve effectiveness and functional business outcomes
- Help interpret people analytics data and internal trends for each function that is supported to inform business strategy and proactively identify issues
- Coach all levels of people managers on how they can be effective communicators, leaders, and mentors
- Providing business feedback and contribute input to our P&C programs to further evolve our People & Culture offerings
- Collaborate with People Operations to deliver an integrated talent experience across the entire employee life cycle
- Plan and execute our mid year and annual performance feedback process and conducting talent calibrations with business leaders and managers
- Partner with the Learning & Development team to help identify and provide specific skill advancement opportunities and support implementation of initiatives
- Have a flexible and agile approach to personal, interpersonal and leadership styles
- Partner with stakeholders in the COEs as well as IT, Legal and Finance
- Contribute to our global People agenda and have a proactive and solution oriented approach to further develop our global People team offerings and services to Dealfront
- Experience in HR Business Partner role, partnering directly with leaders within Sales or Client facing functions within a faced growing and quickly changing environment
- Ability to adopt in changing environment and willingness to “wing it” at times
- Ability to create structure and processes while feeling comfortable in the absence of those
- Ability to establish relationships and partnerships (internal and external) at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates business acumen and translating business and finance requirements into talent needs
- Demonstrates project management and ability to autonomously lead their ideas and project to successful completion
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities
- Experience in fast changing, growing and scaling organizations
- Demonstrated success in problem-solving and the ability to be agile through change
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international, diverse, dynamic and committed work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- Mental Health support with Auntie
- Company retreats in sunny locations and team off-sites - Last year we went to Croatia ;)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply!
We asked employees of Dealfront how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Dealfront
Gender diversity (male:female)